Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

So you guys know Catnip only affects Purebred Dog Demons this way which you will find out this chapter!

Warning overload of cuteness ahead!
=================================

Sesshomaru after a quick patrol found Kita holding her arms out and caught the fox child called Shippo and comforted the child as he hid behind a wall and peeks around the wall to watch her secretly. The fox child cries into her arms and she shushed him, as well as she rubbed her nose on his making Sesshomaru feel warmth in his chest and she hugged the fox child to her front and she ran her fingers gently through the fox child's hair in gentle strokes making the fox child start nodding off from how her fingers massage his hair as she hummed a tune but not sing it.

Sesshomaru noticed Jaken watched her in wonder that Kita was so tender to the fox child and soon enough she had the fox child sleeping soundly on her lap still humming to him and smiling a warm smile down at him.

I hum the Pokemon Center theme from my Pokemon Game at home in my Era to Shippo stroking his light brown licks like I used to do to Kagome to lull her to sleep when I babysat her and Sota both, I did that to both my cousins to get them to relax to sleep. I smile warmly at Shippo as he snoozed quietly away on my lap as I then ran my fingers gently through his fluffy light brown tail.

"Wow, you got him quickly to sleep." Jaken whispered and I nod.

I whisper back. "I used to do this to Cousin Kagome and Cousin Sota when I used to babysit them, you wouldn't know it but Sota and Kagome when tiny as Shippo was would cry for Auntie, so how I got them to settle down was doing this something my Dad used to do to me to get me to go to sleep at night when storms scared me at night, they still do, I used to hide under things as a kid of it thundered." I say with a warm kindred smile to Shippo. "I enjoyed taking care of my cousins quite a bit."

A-un perked up seeing Sesshomaru walk up, and I look up seeing Sesshomaru as well walk up quietly and look to me then the hog, crackling his right hand he moved his hand slicing the hog up as pieces of meat fell onto a big metal shield Sesshomaru held as he sliced it up, catching each slab of meat on it. Sesshomaru sets the shield down on the ground between me and A-un. Sesshomaru nods to me, as if saying for me to eat.

I nod and quietly not to wake Shippo reach for me a plump rib-like stick of meat and hold it with one hand since I held Shippo in a cradle like position in the other and took a small bite of the hog meat, spices and other flavors in the meat hit my taste buds making me chew and savor the bite and then swallow it down.

I look down at Shippo and sigh knowing he would be hungry too, so I gently nudge my nose on his cheek a few times whilst holding the meat I had in the other. Shippo slowly opens his eyes and yawns, sitting up. "Hungry? Here." I say tearing off a piece and hand him some.

"Thanks." Shippo bites into the meat and smiled at the good spices I guess he tasted like I did.

"Good?" I giggle playfully poking his nose.

"Yep it's yummy! Kagome was right you'd be a great mommy you remind me of my mommy!" Shippo says cheerfully.

I blush and say shyly. "I don't know about that Shippo, I'm not ready to have kids."

"But I swear you'd be a great mommy!" Shippo says trying to I guess encourage me to be more confident about how motherly I guess I was.

I blush from my neck to my ears and forehead. I shake my head and bite into my meat and tore off another for Shippo who greedily gobbles it down as I chew and swallow mine down. "Slow down Shippo you'll choke ya know. Kids choke easier. Eat slower geez." I sigh and pinch his cheek for him to get the message gently. "Trust me on it, I snarled food down at your age and my Dad had to do a certain thing to stop me from choking. Since then he always reminded me growing up to chew well and eat slower or end up foaming at the mouth from choking on my food." I gently scold him making him nod with a pale look to his face.