Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

Some feels are in this chapter even sad feels and some comedy please enjoy this chapter!

==============================

Walking into the store people stared at Sesshomaru with odd looks, as Sesshomaru sniffs like crazy in the food section.

Sesshomaru walked over to some snack isles and picked up a box. I watch him sniffing the box. "You want that box then?" I ask and Sesshomaru turns his gaze to me nodding.
I noticed those were Scooby Snack Graham Crackers the shape of bones, I loved those things growing up even now I still do. "Those are Scooby Snacks, they are sweet breaded snacks, they were my favorite cartoon snacks growing up. If you want them Auntie can buy them, right Auntie?" I ask Auntie who nods.

"Any other snacks he wants I'll buy it." Auntie says looking for Gramps' favorite snacks in the isle which was wasabi peas.

"This was your favorite snack?" Sesshomaru looked at the box odd. "Show me more of your favorite foods."

"Well, I like banana pudding ice cream. Chocolate bars, but you can't eat those they are bad for dogs, I like spicy potato chips." I look up at the snack isle and had my hand on my chin. "There's so many I don't think we have time to find them all, sorry Sesshomaru, but maybe next time we can look for them all." I say sadly to Sesshomaru who holds the box to his chest plate of his armor like he would be pissed if someone took it. I giggled at that. "Sesshomaru don't eat that until we pay for that, and we have to have the clerk scan its price so I will hold that for now."
I reach my hands out and Sesshomaru hands me the box.

A meowing sound made  Sesshomaru stiffen, and turn his head to see Mina and her Therapy Cat Bolt, her cat helps her anxiety in public. The cat hissed at Sesshomaru clearly smelling his doggy aura and growled at him.

Sesshomaru growled back making the cat Bolt snarl more at him. "Easy Sesshomaru." I say and Bolt darts off out of the cart the pure black tabby was inside of, and Sesshomaru gave chase all around the store, knocking things over, things breaking and such as I follow him, and Sesshomaru growled, as he cornered Bolt in the toy section for kids, and Bolt's fur was poofed out, and Bolt was snarling at Sesshomaru.

I run up breathing hard yelling. "No bad boy!" I then bonk him on the head with a toy bat, and Sesshomaru turns to glare at me!

"The feline snarled at me!" Sesshomaru growled at me.

"That feline helps Mina the lady with her high anxiety it's a therapy cat, that practice is common here, if you want me to hit you harder then keep scaring Bolt!" I threatened Sesshomaru who looked to the cat then me. "Or you won't get any of the snacks in my arms." Sesshomaru gave in and walks off to stand by me, as Mina walked up, and picked Bolt up.

"Control that man of yours, or I'm pressing charges next time with the police on you and him." Mina walked off.

"I'm sorry Mina." I say bowing to her, as Sesshomaru glared at me.

Auntie ran up sighing in defeat. "I can't pay for all of this! He destroyed half the place chasing the poor cat, you two will work that off, after I pay for the groceries, and Sesshomaru doesn't get no Scooby Snacks am I clear?!" Auntie shook her head walking off to talk to the owner.

I set the Scooby Snacks in a cart nearby and walk up to Sesshomaru and say. "We gotta pay the owner back by working and you will help, I'm mad at you." I say and Sesshomaru turns his head away.

"I will help, but I shall punish you for hitting me later, as well as making me do labor." Sesshomaru replied and I go wide eyed, meaning he wants to mate with me as punishment.