The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel

Kita Higurashi above, song above is the theme song for this book.

===============================

I slept a long time until Auntie came in the room to wake me up, if you don't wake me up I tend to sleep all day, it is part of being who I am. Dad often called Auntie when I stayed over on summer breaks I do sleep too long so you have to personally wake me up.

"Kita wake up." Auntie shook my shoulder and I groan rolling on my side and slowly open my pink eyes seeing her smile down at me. "I let you sleep longer than usual because I know the jet lag makes you tired, but you need to get up and eat something okay?"

I nod as I groggily sit up, yawning and rub my eyes. "You can also take a bath as well before lunch alright?" Auntie left out of the room.

I stand up and gather my things for a bath, taking me another outfit like I wore now, and my bathing stuff to the bathroom, I set my things in the bathroom, I set my clothes on a wooden stool by the wall, I turn on the bath to set the temperature just right and I strip down and get in the tub and began soaping my body up as I soak, washing my hair too.

I rinse off and stand up, I drain the bath, grabbing the towel I dry off every inch of my body, and soon pull on my black and white knee high socks, my black and white plaid mini skirt, I put my black and red boy shorts on my hips underneath my skirt, I pull on my black bra, and then my black, silver and white skull tank top on, and I comb my hair in order. I take my dirty clothes and go to Kagome's room putting them in the hamper for dirty clothes. I grab my phone off it's charger, my ear buds and wrap them around my phone.

I left the bedroom going down the steps, and see Auntie greeting someone at the front room area, but only saw like, maybe the legs of the person.

Gramps met me at the bottom of the stairs, and I hug him boldly, Gramps chuckled, my family here knows some Americans like me not all, but some will boldly hug you as a greeting, which Gramps told me last night people here are not used to in Japan.

"Afternoon Gramps." I kiss his cheek.

"Afternoon Kita. Your lunch is ready in the dining room, also Kagome's friends from school are visiting." Gramps says.

"Oh, Hojo, and the others I haven't seen them since they were I guess to my hip." I giggled.

"Yes, Hojo and Ayumi." Gramps says. "Kagome taught them English."

I sit in the dining room and began eating my breakfast of an emollete, toast, and hashbrowns, I am allergic to pork products, what pork does to me is give me a nasty stomach bug, or ache and then I start puking from it, and my family here knows not to give me pork.

Auntie walked in talking in Japanese to a brown haired boy, and a dark haired girl. I swallow my food down and wave at them.

"Hi, I'm Kita!" I smile at them.

"Kita!" I recognized Ayumi's voice as she sat next to me hugging me. "Been ages, how are you?"

"Good." I say.

Ayumi then give me a sad look. "I heard about your Dad, I'm sorry for your loss. If Kagome was here she would help you with this. Kagome always told us you have hard times with handling things like this involving a death."

"I know she helped me resolve my feelings easier than anyone else when my pet hamster died. So, you guys doing well in school?" I ask her and Ayumi nods.

"Yeah I am." Ayumi says.

I pat her shoulder. "Be lucky you have smarts girly, they will come in handy. I'm not very smart because of my learning problems when it comes to certain subjects but art and literature are things I do understand. I mean what I'm meaning if you got good smarts unlike me use them to get you a good paying job to keep a roof over your future family." I tell her and she giggled, she nods understanding what I said.