Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick

Warning mature rated Triggers and sexual conduct only for 18+ readers which might disturb some people, you will learn something horrible in Kita's Past she was forced to forget by a bad guy.

And slight short Beastiality not much.

Ray and Nicolas/Nick above

=================================

Warmth covers my body, softness engulfs me. Groaning as I shift my body against the warmth and the silky softness I felt a wet feeling stroke my inner thighs making me turn on my back. The wet warm feeling kept stroking my body between my thighs and then travelled to my knees, and arms as if I was having a bath. It felt nice having a warm wet I guess whatever giving me a bath.

I was groggy and not with it when this was going on, until I felt something nudging my thighs apart further and the warm wet feeling was gliding along my sensitive skin between my thighs making me slowly open my pink eyes seeing Sesshomaru's canine head in front of my gaze, his nose was a foot away from my legs and I shiver as his warm hot tongue was licking my core as if cleaning me up from our love making we did. Sesshomaru kept licking my sensitive skin in my core possessively to clean it.

I began to feel my womb spasm to life in arousal and I began to pant from him doing that making his floppy dog ears perk up and he tilts his head to the side and licks my core again making me shake my head. "Stop that!" I glare at him, since I wanted to rest from the last sexual romp we did.

Sesshomaru growled and gave my core one long possessive lick and turned his head to lay on his huge paws, side-glancing his red eyes with blue slits at me.

I look down at my womanly parts noticing Sesshomaru was cleaning my body up, something a dog would do for it's mate I would know when I read about canine behaviour in books Dad bought for me which I left back in my Era.

I reach forward and pet one of his big floppy ears, scratching behind it, and Sesshomaru closed his big eyes enjoying my fingers scratching his ear. "Thanks for cleaning me up, but I can't stay naked, I'm going to get me some clothes to put on okay." I tell Sesshomaru as I stand up and limp over to my purse where A-un was sleeping next to him and reach inside pulling out a yellow and white camisole with names of towns in my Era in Japan are in rainbow letters, and yellow and black cargo shorts with square pockets on the thighs, facing outward, as well as black sneakers. Even black panties, and a strapless black bra that clips in the back.

I tug on each article of clothing and was now fully dressed I felt warm arms encircle my waist and I smile knowing it was Sesshomaru hugging me to his front, and I could feel he was fully clothed too. Sesshomaru licks my neck where the scar of the mark was and I enjoyed him doing that and put my hands on his hands and turn my head more for him to lick it more and he does and scrapes his fangs against my neck. "Kita I love you please have my pups when I am in heat when my heat comes." Sesshomaru rubs his nose along my neck and I sigh enjoying his loving gestures on my neck.

"When is it due?" I ask and Sesshomaru kisses my neck.

"Three months." Sesshomaru replied and I nod, Sesshomaru nuzzles my neck and I put my hand on his right cheek and rub my thumb on his right cheek caressing it. "You will then?"
Sesshomaru asked giving me a warm look in his eyes narrowing his golden eyes down at me.

"Yes, but are you gonna tell any family first? And since we're engaged don't you want to marry me first?" I ask Sesshomaru who merely sighs turning his head away avoiding my gaze.

"Mother will not like it one bit, a fight surely amongst her and I will occur, so no I  will not tell her, she is not worth telling." Sesshomaru replied.