Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV but later her child and her will have POVS.

Which will be separated in copy chapters with each having their own POVS.
=============================
So you guys know Kita isn't pregnant yet, but she will soon later on, and cuteness to joy comes then afterwards.

===============================

With A-un still injured, we had no choice, but to stay at the Wolf Den.

Sesshomaru was fully recovered with my help of my powers of healing. I also found out I have inhuman strength, and like Kagome I have the ability to use a weapon with my Priestess Powers.

I've been training with Sesshomaru for a week to prepare myself for to fight Ray and Nicolas, my power is to summon a blue and purple glittery sword, like a samurai sword, and found out instinctively I can use it with one hand, the blade sideways, the sharp part of the deadly blade facing my enemies, and that I guess is not a common sword technique. I can use my right hand to switch the sword to flip to slash in many directions.

Sesshomaru wasn't going easy on me either, he blocked and parried my blows easily with Bakseiga his fabled sword that can shred anything apart.

I call my sword The Void of Darkness Blade, like Kagome's arrow, I can kill demons with this blade, and make Inuyasha's blade not function, even cleanse dirty water, even clean land of demonic aura by putting The Void Of Darkness Blade inside the ground or inside of filthy water and boom it cleanses the water and land scorched of evil demonic aura.

I slice the blue and purple glittery blade in a star formation as fast as I could and Sesshomaru blocked each swipe easily and he grabbed my hand holding The Void Of The Darkness Blade in a tight grip and I lost focus of the energy and flinch in pain as Sesshomaru with inhuman speed swivelled me around, so that I slammed my back against his chest and front, and sheathed his sword quickly and wraps his fingers around my throat gently and whispers against my right ear. "You are now dead. You are too slow to keep up with how accurate and quick Ray is with those pistols." Sesshomaru gently lets my throat go and my body and I slump to my knees breathing hard, tired from hours of training.

"I'm trying all I can, you're too fast for me." I honestly complain to Sesshomaru.

"Use your instincts more than your thoughts, that is why you are slow, you think too much." Sesshomaru gently pats my shoulder and I perk up seeing Shippo the little cutie running up on all fours tears in his eyes and I caught him in my arms giggling as he hugged my neck in his tiny arms and I close my eyes as I run my fingers through his hair and let him cry tears into my chest. "I know. I know little one you were worried. Shush." I gently rub Shippo's back and let him cry more until he fell asleep. Sesshomaru sat next to me with his eyes showing so much emotion and adoration in them.

"He was worried about you." Sesshomaru says as I shift Shippo to hold him like I used to hold my puppy I had years ago who died getting run over, I held that puppy like a baby, like I am doing with cradling Shippo in my arms and gently run my other hand's fingers in the light brown strands of his hair.

Miroku walked up and smiled down at me. "I see you have Shippo, we were looking for him, he darted off. He truly loves you like a mother."

"She has a motherly air to her." Sango walked up smiling at me.

"Any leads?" I ask and Sango shook her head.

"Ray must be hiding well then." Sesshomaru replied and stood up and in terms I stood up following him with Miroku and Sango back to the Wolf Den, since we left to train.

"Is Inuyasha's eyes better?" I ask Sango who nods. "Ray used pepper spray it takes awhile to heal, I'm not surprised it took Inuyasha a week to heal, he got a big dose of it to his eyes."