Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2

Only Kita Will only have a POV!
Be warned this will have some Maturely Rated Sexual Content including Beastiality.
=================================

Sesshomaru growled in his canine form loving...no revelling his body now was one with Kita Higurashi, he cannot wait until she has his children, his pups, even if they will be part human he will adore each child she has from his loins.

"Sesshomaru it's okay to move now, I'm good." I tell Sesshomaru as he snorts in his canine form.

Sesshomaru thrusts his canine hips forward making my body shudder in pure pleasure and I moan loudly, in whiny pitches as his thrusts got wild, and erratic making my core throb in response.

"Sesshomaru I love you! I love you so much!" I whimper out as  I endured each forceful thrust enjoying each and everyone of them.

I could get used to this enjoying being loved by Sesshomaru like this for eternity.

I jerk forward as I gasp loudly feeling Sesshomaru hit my spot that he was looking for to send me to newer heights than earlier. "There keep hitting there!" I scream and Sesshomaru used one paw to hold himself up and hooks it under one of my shoulders to thrust deeper than before in shorter thrusts making me feel his large canine member in my stomach, clear up to my ribs. "Fuck so deep! Fuck! Fuck me harder and faster!" I shout making Sesshomaru growl louder and thrust harder, and faster, as requested of my lust filled haze, and shorter than ever hitting my sweet spot making my gut burn with an extreme ache, and my core burned with an intense need, I knew I was gonna orgasm any minute, and a hard orgasm, the hardest one I ever had in my entire life and I began to pant in a whiney whimper as it was building to be too  unbearable. "Sesshomaru I can't! Gonna come!" I shout as my body shudders as I felt my core squeeze his canine member harshly so much I heard him whine, but not in pain but in pleasure.

As soon as my core squeezed him, Sesshomaru thrusts harsher and deeper than before into my womb, deeper than I thought could be even possible!

Soon as he was that deep, I felt his member swell bigger, and larger to where it was larger than it used to be making it painful, but I endured the pain even though he was so deep his member felt like it was at my ribs.

Sesshomaru pants hard, and I felt my orgasm rip through me and I scream loudly my orgasm making birds fly away in fear, but I never screamed his name only scream from the orgasm ripping through me, my core squeezed tighter on his swollen member that's stuck inside me, and my orgasm gushed against his member.

The tip of Sesshomaru's member got stuck inside my womb, I knew so cause I read about dogs when they mate the female they get stuck inside her, for hours, and Sesshomaru was no different.

But it was worth him being stuck like this inside my body, because I love this Dog Demon Lord Of The West, I accept him for who he is even in this form!

I shiver as Sesshomaru felt his long release, his canine member gushing so much inside my womb it leaked onto the ground below me and Sesshomaru gently backflipped off of my back and I look over my shoulder seeing his canine form rump to rump with me and his canine head was looking at me as well with his head turning to look at me, Kita Higurashi. We were stuck this way until he is fully done releasing his orgasm.

I watch his body shudder in this form of his, with each stream of his seed gushing and leaking out of my womb to my thighs and the ground, making a huge white creamy puddle under me, it was hot, his seed was hot as it flowed within my womb, even when it dripped down my thighs, to my knees, and making a more larger white creamy forbidden bundle of his seed onto the ground. I never knew Dog Demons like him produced this much sperm, but now I know, and now know why InuTaisho told me things he did about his bloodline, which is also Sesshomaru's lineage too.