Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days

Only Kita Will only have a POV!
InuTaisho or known as Lord Toga above. In the Japanese version he is called Lord Toga.
Toga means Fang.

Warning there will be minor triggers in this chapter.

=================================

Gawd I smelled! Smelled like fake fox blood and sewage, the sewage part being animals which I mixed for the prank, and sadly I also got some of the Dog stuff I sprayed on my clothes.

Jaken stopped by a lake so I could get rid of my stinky garments, and bathe, and he would go steal me some clothes.

So I got nobody to protect me here, not even A-un then. I look around nervously as I slowly peeled off all my clothes until I was fully naked and I untie my long spiky gray part of my hair that goes to my back, and put the hair tie that means the most to me on my wrist. "Mom's hair tie." I put my finger on the silver plate on the tie with an amber stone the shape of a lotus flower.
This was her heirloom I very much cherished since I never got to meet my mom, so this hair tie.

I smile down at the hair tie. Dad said I looked completely identical to my mom. Like me and mom were twins, but Dad knew it was in mom's genes and mine that we look alike.

But mom's bangs were not spiky but curl down like Kagome's, my spiky hair is actually from Dad's side.

Though I never met Mom, Dad said we act alike, cheerful, and Mom was a a bad ass, on the streets, Mom was part of a female gang too, and also went to school, Mom met Dad when in America Dad was being harassed by a different gang, and she saved him, beating the gang members up on her own, Dad said he fell in live with her at first sight, it took lots of courage for him to ask her out, Mom rejected him several times until Dad kept giving her gifts. Mom got annoyed and confronted Dad about it rudely might Dad quote but Dad kissed her and then told her his feelings, and she and him started dating, Dad flew Mom to see Auntie and Gramps for the first time and only time. They loved my Mom. But when they got back To America Dad married Mom and Mom got pregnant with me. But after she had long hours of strained labor I came to the world, before my mom died from bleeding out Dad let her hold me, on her dying breath she named me Kita herself.

Thinking about what Sesshomaru said he wanted to mate with me in many positions and in my rear? To fill me up to have his pups he called them?

But I'm afraid to have children, afraid when I give birth I could die like my Mom did! The doctors told Dad, Mom died because she didn't know she had a small birth canal. Which does happen some women are born that way. Some women cannot have children naturally and they would need a C-section. The hospital didn't know she had that issue, neither did my Mom, my Mom didn't know hardly squat about her health because she was an orphan. So I'm afraid in times like this where a C-section was not invented at all yet, that if I have a small birth canal I could die if I got pregnant with Sesshomaru's children whilst giving birth like mom did giving birth to me.

I walk into the warm lake the water was pleasant as I sit on my knees in the water, the water was to my chest.

I began scrubbing my body with the water the best I could to get the stinky smell off even the Dog Pheremones/Ammonia off my body.

My head got a weird pain in it and I put my hand over my head. "Kita Higurashi....you need not worry." I blink at the voice, it was the voice I remember hearing it when I was dead in the coma.

I flick my pink eyes up seeing a see through man I could tell was related to Sesshomaru. He had the long silver hair, the same fur pelt over his shoulders bit it was around his shoulder like a cape. He wore black armor, it was spikey. And a white and floral kimono. His silver ass length hair was high in a ponytail. He had elf-like ears, and blue streaks on his cheeks. Golden eyes with black slits. He looked in his forties. He was smiling at me showing fangs. He had a red sash tied at his armor that had blue swirls on the sash. His clothing looked like something a wealthy person would wear. Sesshomaru I could tell wore clothes like that.