Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV but later her child and her will have POVS.

Which will be separated in copy chapters with each having their own POVS.
=============================

I nod and help Sesshomaru lay down on his back on the hay bed. Koga and Miroku began stripping Sesshomaru down, and Sesshomaru never complained, I know he knew better not to complain due to he knows he has serious injuries. Sesshomaru turns his head to the side coughing up blood.

I wish I could heal him myself! But I can't!
I thought to myself as tears fell down my cheeks.

InuTaisho appeared beside me putting a hand on my shoulder. "You mentally called me without knowing it. It seems my son is on the verge of death if he is not healed, even if they treat his wounds he will bleed out. But you have the power to save him. You have gifts to heal him." InuTaisho says to me making me look at him like he was crazy. "You do have the gift to heal, you just do not know how to use it. I can guide you along with it, the trigger to use the gift is focusing on your feelings of love for him."

I walk to kneel down before Miroku and Koga who were pushing cloths down to try to stop the bleeding, but they couldn't stop it. "Dammit he is bleeding out!" Koga growled out in frustration pulling his hand away.

"Monk, let me speak with Kita alone." Sesshomaru gave Miroku a look to obey and Miroku nods.

Koga followed Miroku out of the cave. "Kita, know this I will forever love you even in death. I want you to care for Jaken for me, and A-un. I could not make you have my pups yet, since I was not in heat, which I regret as of now, wishing before I was dying right now you were pupped so you could have the child to care for in my stead. If I do live though the pup we have will be a Half-Demon I will love the pup as my own, and not treat it foul like I do my brother. If I could meet your family in that other Era I would to ask your hand with their permission in marriage. You are my only mate I have ever had and truly wanted, you are the human I thought I could never love due to my hatred for your kind, but I was wrong, you are the perfect thing that has happened to me, and now I am leaving you, which saddens me to no end."
Sesshomaru reaches his hand up to cup my cheek, but weakly cup my cheek. "Kita Higurashi I love you and forevermore will I love you even in death. My mate, my heart, my kin to me through our bond as mates."

"Sesshomaru...please don't give up!" I sob as I held his hand in my hand on my cheek.
"Don't go I can't lose you like I did my Dad!" I yell sobbing as more tears plop onto my knees leaving dark water marks behind on my clothing

"Kita, you can heal him focus on your love for him, then kiss him." InuTaisho says patting my hair.

I sniffled as I focus on that emotion of love, remembering when I first met him I felt something for him, but hid it, then later after he kidnapped me I slowly fell for him, and the time I met Jinenji and his Mom, his mom said I loved Sesshomaru and he did so love  me. Then when Sesshomaru and I mated, I felt fully loved and tranquil from him loving me. I loved this man, one who is not human.

I watch as Sesshomaru was slowly closing his eyes and I gently put his hand to my chest and I lean into his face and press my lips onto his and put my other hand onto his cheek stroking his cheek tenderly and rubbing his elf-like ear.

Light purple energy glowed around Sesshomaru's body as my powers to heal were flowing around his body, the blood on his clothes disappearing, even on his mouth, and his armor was no longer broken, but back to it's original form, and his wounds healed up as well.

A pulsation went through Sesshomaru's body, then another pulsation went through his body. "You did it, I knew you could, good job, remember how to use the gift, focus on the emotion of love." InuTaisho says and he disappears again, but called out. "I am still gathering information about how those two enemies from your world came here I will let you know later what I find out."