Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

So you guys know Catnip only affects Purebred Dog Demons this way which you will find out this chapter!

Warning! If under 18 mature steamy content ahead, if under 18 do not read.

=================================

I hand Shippo my meat stick and Shippo blinked as I ran over to my purse on a metal railing and unzip it, and I dig through it. "Lets just hope it ain't wet or it won't work from me getting drenched yesterday. This is a must see cats go ape over catnip, she will be hooked on it." I giggle more digging my fingers into the purse, feeling around and I felt my phone in there. "Nope, that's my phone." I say humming as I feel around and my fingers slide along my pocket knife which was closed and I accidentally flicked my finger on the switch to make it unfold and it opened slightly,  but not far enough to rip my purse but I pull my hand away flinching and out of my purse. "Fuck who put my pocket knife in there!" I held my hand up seeing a big cut on my palm.

Sesshomaru looked to Jaken with accusationional golden eyes as Jaken shrank away. "Jaken did, he meant well." Sesshomaru walked up and gently grabbed my hand and Shippo gulped seeing how much I was bleeding, blood oozing pretty good down my hand to the ground. Sesshomaru leans his face into my hand and I go wide eyed as Sesshomaru's tongue glided along my cut making me try to tug my hand away.

"Stop that it hurts dammit!" I shout in pain.

Sesshomaru didn't listen to me as he continued to lick my cut and I blink in shock it stopped bleeding and the wound was closing!

"How did you do that?!" I ask confusion and shock going through my body right now.

"Only purebred Dog Demons like me can use our saliva to heal one's we deem close to us." Sesshomaru licked my hand clean of blood then licked his lips and I saw his tongue glide over one pointed fang.

I blush harshly at that, he actually licked me and boldly licked his lips like he enjoyed tasting my blood and my skin. I turn back to my purse and open the zipper wider and gently grab my pocket knife, and close it, then hook the lock thing tightly around it, I check my purse for any blood and I'm glad I pulled my hand away in time to not get blood inside it. I sigh in relief, as I dig around in the purse again holding the pocket knife in my other hand and my fingers grazed the familiar packet of Catnip. "Oh one kitty will be happy later today with catnip." I smirk and turn around holding the bag of catnip it was a big size, I bought the biggest one left at the store the size of a medium ziploc baggy, it had an orange cat on it who looked happy as all hell smirking like a stoner in real life with a stoner green and brown hat doing a peace sign. "This my friends is a cat's weakness, catnip." I hold it out suggestively and Shippo goes sparkly eyed, and Jaken goes wide eyed.

Sesshomaru leans into the bag and sniffed it and covered his nose and stepped back his black slits in his eyes dilated, and his eyes were halfway open too like he was high.
"My Lord?" Jaken gulped.

I gulp too scared that maybe Catnip affects Dog Demons different here than regular dogs here!
"Sesshomaru how are you feeling right now explain?" I ask unnerved, afraid he could be high as all fuck from catnip like I've seen cats where they act drunk and weird.

Sesshomaru growled his cheeks looked like they were tinged red as if drunk as all Hell too, well one doggy is high on catnip which I never thought could happen, and sadly I don't know how to handle a high fucking Dog Demon!  I look to Jaken yelling and pointing to Jaken. "Jaken take Shippo with you on A-un, trust me you don't want Shippo seeing this! And you don'twant to see your Lord Sesshomaru this way trust me go now!" I yell and Jaken nods grabbing Shippo and hopped on A-un and flew away.