Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky

Misspellings may occur due to our keyboards screw up Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV...

The titles to chapters are for only my own amusement or yours to crack up in laughter...

I'm a very random person who loves to make others laugh depending on my mood.

=================================

I groan as I roll on my side in my sleep and onto my back, and I felt no pain in my back at all, my body didn't feel hot no more, I breathe onto a little fluffy soft thing and I hug it to my chest. "So fluffy." I mutter out and felt a vibration on my chest. And a purring sound.

"Awe, Kirara loves her." I heard Sango gush making me groan and slowly sit up rubbing my hand over my eyes.

"Oh, my cover her up!" Sango says and I felt a big blanket cover my chest and shoulders.

I held a vibrating fluffy thing in my arm over my chest and yawn loudly opening my mouth, showing my white perfect teeth. "That was an awesome power nap!" I say smirking groggily as I slowly open my eyes seeing Kagome and she side-hugs me. I flinch and go. "Ow! Ow! Call 911! My cousin is hugging me to death!" I joke and she pouts at me. "Just yankin your chains!" I say making Kagome giggle and Sango. "So how long was I out this time?" I ask Kagome.

"This time?!" Sango asked in shock.

"I'm used to getting beat up, and stuff, got scars to prove it." I say and Sango blinked, and sweat drops. "So how long?"

"A week." Kagome says.

I blew a raspberry. "Damn, welp if I was back home I'd owe twenty bucks to someone right now." I say and Kagome bonked me hard on the head.

"Idiot! You know how worried we were?!" Kagome snapped.

"Son of a monkey whore!" I swore making Sango gape at my language. "Did ya need to hit me so hard?!"

"Damn right I did, quit laughing things off to hide your real feelings!" Kagome says and I got serious.

"Yes, I know how worried, I'm not dumb." I say as I look away from her with an emotionless look to my face. "You know that's something hard for me to quit, laughing my feelings off even situations off is how I cope with certain things. Like how I noticed that one sibling of your husband's what was his name? Damn I hate being bad with names, he hides his emotions so well, I wish I could do that as good as he does. Then I'd look bored as can be and go around like a zombie wanting to suck the brains out of people who deserve it!" I evilly laugh and Sango looked at me weird and I laugh. "Another joke."

Sango nervously laughs. "Another joke."

"Laughter is the best medicine dad taught me, I'm gonna try hard to make your husband crack, and work harder and that sibling of his to bust a lung laughing by pranking him the most hilarious ways possible with help of any volunteers." I say with an evil smirk.

"Please don't even try it Sesshomaru will kill you quicker than you can say Kiss My Ass, Kita." Kagome sweat drops heavily.

"Well a girl's gotta try." I say smiling like the cruel idiot I was.

"For me don't I'm serious Kita, don't anger Sesshomaru, for me please?" Kagome gave me a serious scared look, making me for once get serious and lose my grin.

"He really is that dangerous Cousin?" I ask kinda worried by her body language.

"Sesshomaru is powerful, he has two swords, one which can tear you apart with it's energy, and one that brings back the dead, and he has claws that are poisonous." Shippo says popping up from behind Kagome.