Shocking Revelations!!

Only Kita will have a POV.

I will fix misspellings later.

Kitrainyokai and Hiei above
================================

Sesshomaru landed on the dirt ground of the bone eaters well, and then jumped out if it, landing gently on the wooden top step, and gently sets me down.

Sesshomaru opens the sliding  door, and Sota ran up giddy. "Kita-chan!" Sota tried to hug me, but Sesshomaru put two fingers on Sota's head, and scoffed, as he easily pushed Sota away. "Hey that's mean let me hug her!"

"Sota, you must not rush at me like that, there's a reason why he pushed you away." I scold Sota who puffs his cheeks out as I ask. "Where's Auntie?"

"She's at the market, Gramps is home now, I had to take him to the back doctor again." Sota  guided us to the home, and opens the door, and takes off his shoes, we do as well, and Sesshomaru puts his swords on the wall.
"Why is he covered in blood?"
Sota asked.

"He was injured, but is healed now, I'll wash his clothing, can you start him a bath?" I ask Sota who grins.

"Sure!" Sota tugged Sesshomaru,  who sweat drops, and looked at me, with much annoyance away.

Gramps walked up gasping. "Are you with child?"
Gramps puts his hand on my baby bump.

"Yeah, I'll explain when Auntie gets home." I say to Gramps who guided me to sit by the table on my knees.

"You are not washing his kimono, have your Aunt do it, you look very far long, so you must be careful." Gramps scolded me.

I sweat drop.
"Alright then."

"No chores, no overworking yourself." Gramps says to me, scolding me and I nod furiously.

"Oh my Kita!" Auntie shouts in happiness, and sat next to me. "How far are you along?"
She was grinning ear to ear.

"One day." I say blushing.

The two gape at me, as I explain everything about how the baby grows faster, and how Sesshomaru explained how his bloodline it's normal for me to have it in a month.

"Wow, that is strange. But we are happy for you." Auntie gently hugs me.

"Yes, your father would be ecstatic if he were here." Gramps gently pats my cheek.

"So what about Ray?" Auntie asked getting a serious look on her face.

"He is no longer a problem thanks to Yoko, that Hiei guy's friend, the two are lovers." I say and Auntie sighs in relief, so did Gramps.

"So what is the little one's name?" Gramps asked.

"Mai, I plan on calling her Mai." I tell them.

"How do you know it's a girl?" Auntie asked.

"I just have that gut feeling."
I tell them, smiling a happy smile, and they gush at how lively I was, enjoying being with Sesshomaru.

"Mom, can you wash Sesshomaru's clothes?!" Sota yelled.

"Be there to get them!" Auntie got up and went upstairs.

"Are you hungry?" Gramps asked and I nod.

"I'm starving, no more morning sickness either." I tell Gramps, and Gramps chuckled, and got up to fix me something to eat, cooking on the stove.

Soon Sesshomaru came downstairs wearing a blue tank top, and black sports shorts, barefoot, showing the magenta stripes on his legs and arms,  around the ankles, and his wrists.