Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy above!

Our camera sucks so turn your lighting up high on your device!

Artist:
kitrainyokai

================================

Following the path to the stream I ignore all things around me as I play my music in my ear buds in my ears as I walk the long path Sesshomaru told me to take, holding my phone in my right hand, I mouth the lyrics of the Japanese lyrics of the song Invisible Wall it's a song about protesting suicide in the prison systems back in my Era.

I mouthed the song perfectly though never sang it outloud, soon enough the smell of water enveloped my senses as I walk up to a big stream slowly cascading by that swirled into a big river bed. It reminded me of the lake's back home in America.

I tap on my phone making the music stop and I run my hand through my front bangs letting out a phew sound squinting my eyes. I gently tug my purse off my shoulder and set my phone inside on lock into the purse and gently take my wireless ear buds out of my ears and zip all my gadgets into my purse and look around where I could put it. I spot a tree and I climb onto a rock with much effort and I unzip my purse taking out my bike lock thing I always keep with me cause I rented bikes in America to get around so what, I can't drive!

I zip my purse up and click the purse onto the limb of the tree wrapping the binding of the bike lock around tight enough then click the lock. Only I know how to open it since it scans my finger print to open it. I smirk at my handy work, and climb off the rock landing on my feet and I stand on one foot tugging my right boot apart at the strings and zipper and hop on one foot to set it down on the rock, I repeated each step, taking off my knee socks next. I shimmy out of my skirt, as well as my black boy shorts underwear that hugged my rear not caring if some pervert peeked, because I always catch them then deck em, deck em in the nads with my fists. I remember dudes in school tried peeking in on me whilst I showered up for gym and they got an extra helping of fists crushing their baby makers.

I snort at the memory with a wicked smirk to my features. "Good old times." I mutter and set my clothing neatly by my boots, finally peeling my tank top off and bra setting them aside. My large breasts, which are a Double D in American sizes I covered them with folding my arms over my chest. Though my skin was pale as snow, I inherited the only tan from my Japanese side on my nipples of my breasts and of course one birthmark on my right shoulder blade which Dad says was of a lotus flower, which only my mom's side the females inherited though.
But I do tan when I am in the sun alot so while I'm in this Era later on I know I will tan in the future, it's normal for being part Japanese. I tan easier in the sun, but at home in my Era in America I tended to stay out of the sun, but here it's hard to, so I guess tanning a bit won't be too bad!

Walking into the cold water was a relief to my overheated body as I fully submerged myself into the stream and duck my head deeply into the water and I swam deeply into the stream swirling my body inside of it then swam up coming up for air and let out a whistle of appreciation for at least good clean water, hell our house had a fucked up water line so sometimes the water smelled awful even though it looked clean, we complained to our landlord, but the guy never fixed squat. So I would take a shower wanting to be clean but feel even nastier after shower.

"At least the water is clean." I mutter to myself.

I then remembered I forgot to tell Sota about my record streak on my Super Smash Bros Game when I babysitted him I would bring my GameCube over when I visited my family in Japan. We would play for hours on end, but now I play it on my 2DS XL which sadly wasn't here. I wanted to tell Sota I broke my recent record on the GameCube version of Smash Bros with my Mii on the 3DS version, in having 99 lives set, no items, facing a level 6 computer and having the damage ratio at 2%.