Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1

Only Kita Will only have a POV!
Be warned this will have some Maturely Rated Sexual Content including Beastiality.
=================================

I was relieved that I finally got Sesshomaru to sit still so he can heal well.

I started a camp fire myself as he watched me work laying against the tree, I ignored my stomach for the long hours of setting up the fire when it growled and cramped in hunger pains that would make a normal person double over, but when I'm stressed or depressed I can't eat worth a hoot, and I am stressed out, worried we will be attacked again, and about Sesshomaru recovering from his injuries.

I sit by the fire, watching out for anything that will attack us using my hearing. It was late at night I could tell, and I sit up by the camp fire, my head nodding a few times. "You should rest Kita." Sesshomaru scolds me.

"You can't fight yet if we get attacked." I reply and Sesshomaru growled at me not listening to him.

"Sleep now." Sesshomaru growled out ordering me to do so, to get sleep.

"I can't sleep with knowing demons could attack us." I retort back, repeating what I said since I'm so tired I can't think right.

"Stubborn female I said sleep we will be fine." Sesshomaru growled at me again and I sigh giving in and stand up, walking over to him and sat next to him.

"Can I sleep here then? So I know you will be okay?" I ask Sesshomaru looking up at him and he nods.

Sitting next to him I yawn and lean against Sesshomaru's shoulder, closing my eyes and slumber took hold of my body.

The night quickly turned to the sun rising to dawn, the golds, purples, and reds filled the clear skies, the rays of the bright sun shining upon the camp the three stayed and rested at, warming them when the fire burned all night to where it burned out, smoke fluttering upward the fire gone. Sesshomaru was still wide awake, he was guarding the camp all night, still with Kita leaning against him, his golden eyes watching all night for danger. Sesshomaru hated being weak like this, hated his injuries put him and Kita in danger. Yet he left his blades at the monestary, once he is fully healed, they will travel to get his blades and then continue their journey further, his mother must know he found the mate he desired to produce an heir to his bloodline yet she will not like his mate being human.

The rays of the sun hit my eyelids rousing me awake as I felt a warm breath hit my neck and something warm and wet scrape along my neck. I moan as I slowly was waking up. "Wake up we should be moving on, I sense demons are near the area." Sesshomaru says as I felt another warm wet feeling go along my neck.

I slowly blink my eyes open seeing Sesshomaru was licking my neck. "Awake now?" Sesshomaru asked.

Sesshomaru kept licking my neck and I yawn loudly. "Why are you licking my neck?"

"Because you taste good." Sesshomaru teased me as I shiver when his right hand slides down my bare stomach but his hand stopped when his fingers touched the knife scar on my stomach. "What is this scar from?"

"A gang member back in my Era sliced me there with a knife." I reply at his question.

Standing up I walk over to check over Jaken. I kneel down seeing he still was sleeping, his wounds were serious though, more serious than Sesshomaru's wounds.

"We should move out as I said, I smell demons not far from our location." Sesshomaru says.

"But you aren't healed enough to walk. That wound if agitated on your leg will tear and it will tear enough to cut that artery and you could bleed out!" I scold Sesshomaru.