Maiden In Black: Fleeing

Only Kita Will only have a POV!

=================================

I found out my bag magically was changed to have more space with outfits from my era, and also tools too, I could think of whatever I wanted even food I wanted and like magic I could pull it out as I was in a shed going to change into different clothes on Jinenji's Farm, and I tested my small purse out and it kinda was cool yet shocking all at once.

"I wonder if InuTaisho had something to do with this when I met him last time?" I mutter to myself and I heard a knock on the shed door.

"Are you alright Kita?" Jinenji asked me with a worried voice.

"Um...yeah give me a few more minutes." I reply back to him and I heard him stomp off.

"You called?" I jump at InuTaisho's voice since he scared the shit out of me seeing him pop up in front of my eyes and I fell on my rear and I flinch at that.

"You asshole! Warn me before popping up like that you old geezer!" I seethe out as I stood up glaring at InuTaisho.

InuTaisho folds his arms to his chest and gives me a bored look in his ghost transparent see through form. "You called me and I came, and you treat me like this? Has my son grown on you to greet me this way too?"

"I'm sorry, but it scared me when you popped up like that!" I snort angrily out and sigh afterwards.

"I understand since you are not used to this Era yet or talking to me. You are the only one who can see me, comes with the perk of me using my demonic aura powers to revive you from death, and using that protection spell on you, so we are connected in a way." InuTaisho yawns.
"I was sleeping though after the drinking festival we had."

"Can you explain why my purse has more room and why I can if think of something from my Era I can take it out?" I ask holding my purse out.

InuTaisho smirked groggily. "Ah, I recently last encounter did that, for you obviously. I wanted to spoil you a bit, your Cousin I hardly can tolerate being around, I checked on her recently." InuTaisho replied and scratched his chest through his armor.

"How so?" I ask.

"She's beyond annoying at times. Inuyasha and her bicker more than Sesshomaru and you do, I get annoyed by it." InuTaisho says and I watch him yawn again and I could smell the booze on his breath.

"Next time I call you lay off the booze cause your breath reeks of it." I say cringing and wave my hand over my face.

"No promises on that, I was enjoying a good night with Izayoi Inuyasha's mother." InuTaisho replied smirking a devious smirk.

I shiver at imagining he was screwing Inuyasha's mom in the afterlife. "Ew, I didn't need to know about you doinking Inuyasha's mother in the afterlife you perverted old man."

InuTaisho laughed. "My son is just as much of a sleeze as I am you will find out soon enough. I love it you can make me laugh, I just hope you can make him laugh, too bad he did not see you prank Inuyasha, I was laughing so hard if I was alive I would piss myself. I bet he would finally laugh if you prank Inuyasha again." InuTaisho chuckled and pats my head.

"I might give thought into that prank Inuyasha when Sesshomaru is around, thanks for the idea." I smirk a devious smirk.

"And the fox child sure would learn more to graduate Kitsune School as well, so it's a win win situation. Inuyasha was ranting for days after you pranked him." InuTaisho chuckled.

"So if I call you, you will come and talk if I need advice?" I ask him.

"Yes, only if nobody is around. But I cannot interfere with any events like the Bandit Event, events leading to my son's affection growing more for you." InuTaisho replied and a knock sounded at the shed. "I should go Jinenji is worried you are not out of the shed yet." InuTaisho says and I watch him disappear.