Fighting For Her!

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

==============================

Kagome was in labor for a long time, going on four hours, and I cringed from her screams. Sesshomaru finally comforted me, after seeing my discomfort,  and transformed into his giant dog form, and lays on his side. In which I rested my body against his side, and he lays his head on the ground next to my body.

Sesshomaru whines as he looked at me with big red eyes with a thin blue slit. That's right I brought snacks, those cookies.

"Give me a minute." I say unpacking the cookies, taking two out, and he swiped his tongue along my hand and ate the cookies in one gulp. He whimpered I bet in how good it was.

Rustling soon alerted him, and I stand up, getting behind his large frame, as he tensed, and growled at the intruders, which were two large ogre demons.

"We thought we smelled a woman pregnant here, and one giving birth to a Hanyou." They laugh evilly.

The two ogres run at Sesshomaru, until Sesshomaru sank his fangs into the nape of one ogre, swishing his head to the side, and the ogre gushed blood from his neck.

I cover my mouth, using my spiritual powers to keep his scent of his poisons from me inhaling them.
Fangs and claws, and mallets clashing, as Sesshomaru defended me, and the camp Kagome was giving birth at.

Sesshomaru killed the ogres, ripping their bodies apart, and their skin melted off the bone from his poisonous fangs, and claws.

Sesshomaru snorts, pacing in front of me, waiting for more intruders, and they came, more demons. Sesshomaru killed them all, flesh, blood, and poisonous gas riddled the air. Screams erupted from their agony of their pain of dying. Sesshomaru was  determined to keep me safe.

I felt my stomach shift weird, and knew the baby was kicking a little though it ain't fully formed yet.

I stagger to my knees, and Sesshomaru barked, and it was weird I could understand him.
"You alright?" Sesshomaru asked in his dog language.

"The baby is shifting, though not fully formed it happens." I reply, and Sesshomaru killed more demons with his fangs and claws, blood spewing like miniature fountains onto his fur in many colors, from red to blue, to green.

I heard the sounds of a baby crying, making me perk up at that. Sesshomaru vanquished all who opposed him, until the leftover demons scurried off in fear of him.

I gasp when my stomach began to feel even weirder which hurt, and I fall on my knees and on my side. "S....Sesshomaru h...help!"

Sesshomaru growled and whines. "Whats wrong?"
Sango ran up.

"My stomach feels weird!" I cough out, as my stomach began to feel hurt more.

Sango was next to me, putting her hand on my stomach and gasped. "Sesshomaru her stomach is expanding too soon!"

"Expanding then....why?"
I groan out in pain.

"Meaning you are going to have my child within one month. You are far more compatible to have my child than any human nor Yokai, so your pregnancy will advance quicker than of the norm." Sesshomaru says to me in dog language.

"Hurts though, why?" I ask him.

"Wait, you understand him?" Sango asked.

"Yeah I can." I say and Sesshomaru snorts.