Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine

Only Kita Will only have a POV!

Kita Higurashi above her skin has gotten a little tan from being in the Sun's rays in Fuedal Era Japan!
Her hair is up above too!
=================================

I stand around in front of the cottage worried about if Jaken will survive from all his injuries,  yet I know Sesshomaru will survive his though.

I fold my arms to my chest as I walk around the farm, birds flew around the farm, and one landed on my shoulder making me pet it's chin, yet it left my shoulder chirping away. These birds must be used to contact with people then.

"Hello." I heard a shy male voice say.

I turn my head to look up at a male with a long odd face he was huge, tall like the Ox thing that attacked me. He had red tinged on his cheeks, meaning he was shy. "Hi, are you Jinenji?" I ask and he nods. "I'm Kita the cousin of Kagome."

"I didn't know Kagome had a cousin?" Jinenji says.

"Well I'm related to her, her mom is my Aunt, my Dad is my aunt's brother. I look more like my Mom than my Dad." I say and Jinenji gave me a confused look.

I look up to the blue cloudy sky. "I'm several years older than Cousin Kagome, I'm the oldest out of my three siblings. I used to babysit her and Cousin Sota her brother." I then look to Jinenji. "I'm glad my Cousin made the bullies who bullied you know their place, I taught her well." I do a closed eyed smile at Jinenji making him go redder in the face.

"Now I see how you are related, your kindness." Jinenji says.

"And our tempers too." I point that out making Jinenji chuckle.

An old woman walked up and says. "Are you the girl with the injured friends?"

"Yeah, my friends and I were attacked by bandits my friend with the long hair saved me from the bandits before they would hurt me. The other friend tried to defend me, but got injured really worse than my silver haired friend. I don't know anything about treating their wounds, so can you help me?" I ask the old woman.

"Yes I will. I am Jinenji's Mother." Jinenji's Mom says.

"I'm a cousin of Kagome, Kita nice to meet you." I say holding my hand out to shake hers and she looked at it weird. "You're supposed to shake my hand it's a greeting where I'm from." I reassure her and she takes my hand and I shake it gently.

"Show me to your friends then." Jinenji's Mom says and I let her hand go and walk to the cottage and inside of it seeing Yumi pulling the arrows from Sesshomaru's unconscious body   from his back one by one.

"They are pretty injured. I will have them fit and well in no time." Jinenji's Mom says and I hug her making her blink.

"Thank you. I really care about them, they have been taking good care of me, and the one with silver hair Sesshomaru has saved my life twice and I owe it to him to get him well and his little green servant Jaken." I tell her as tears rolled down my cheeks and Jinenji's Mom pats my back.

"You are welcome." Jinenji's Mom replied and I let her go wiping the tears from my eyes.

I sit criss cross applesauce by where Yumi was working on pulling out the arrows with a tool and Jinenji's Mom was taking tweezers big ones to dig the stuck tips of the arrows out of Sesshomaru's body as Jinenji then after she pulled the tips of the arrows out began stitching the wounds up.

The three worked with good precision and expertise, soon enough they pulled all the arrows from Sesshomaru's body even the ones on his leg and chest.  Jinenji bandaged Sesshomaru up and set him in a futon and covered him in a blanket.