Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!

Crossover between my Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic and Maiden In Black Alert!

Only Kita will have a POV!

This will be a draft for now I will fix spelling errors later I must grab dinner

================================

I eat my bentou, with eggs, some squid shaped sausage, as well as veggies, I used a fork to eat them, since I could never even hold nor learn to eat with chopsticks.

Sesshomaru watches me eat looking at me odd holding the  fork, as he ate with his chopsticks, and Auntie noticed. "Kita because of her learning issues never could learn to use chopsticks no matter how much you taught her."

"I have bad hand coordination." I say as I hit my chest so I don't choke.

"Easy don't choke." Sota scowled.

"I'm fine." I cough taking a drink of water in my water battle.  

"Next time don't talk when you eat." Auntie sighs shaking her head.

I nod digging into my food, as Sesshomaru looked to Auntie. "May I talk to you alone?" Sesshomaru stood up setting his bentou down, and looked to me then Sota, then Auntie, and Auntie nods following Sesshomaru over to the vehicle.
"I need to ask you something dire." Sesshomaru walks over to the vehicle, and leans against the vehicle, his arms folded to his chest.

"Sure, go ahead." Auntie says curious that maybe Sesshomaru was going to ask her something.

Sesshomaru looked down at Auntie. "I would like to ask if you will let her be my bride, your niece Kita-chan."

Auntie smiled a warm smile. "I see, you love her that much Sesshomaru?"

Sesshomaru nods. "Is it alright if you let me have her hand?"

"Of course, she needs you, she needs someone to love, I can see how much she loves you too. All her life Kita blamed her mother dying giving birth to her on herself, so she made it her job to take care of her father and my kids too when I asked her on summer breaks. It was hard to see her do that running herself ragged. Promise me if she's running herself ragged make her by force if you have to rest. I don't want her ending up like my mother a workaholic who died young because of it." Auntie says to Sesshomaru who nods. "Gramps would be happy too." Auntie watched Kita laugh as she gave Sota a purple nurple and Sota began whining in complaint.

"I vow to make sure she is healthy and take care of her needs." Sesshomaru says looking up to the cloudy sky, the scent of moisture is in the air Sesshomaru could tell.

"Huh, the smell of rain then is coming Auntie we should go home!" I call to Auntie after I finish stuffing my face.

"I swear you're a bloodhound with your nose, always knew when to change....ugh I'll shut up now." Sota says cutting himself off.

"Of course I smelled that anybody can when you needed a diaper change as a toddler." I snicker at Sota.

"Should we head to the car then?" Auntie walked up giving me a knowing gaze, meaning Sesshomaru asked her the popping question.

Rain all of a sudden began pouring down on us, and I rush to the car, and so does Sota, and Auntie.
Sesshomaru stared up into the sky. "We are not alone, a presence followed us to this Era, Kita-chan."

"Holy crap! Kitrainyokai?!" I perk up at the voice seeing a red headed Elvis haired guy.

"Um, excuse me I'm Kita Higurashi, not Kitrainyokai." I step out of the car walking up to the guy.
"Who are you?"