Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!

Misspellings may occur due to our keyboards screw up Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV....

Kita Higurashi above....

Ok so you guys know to warn you Kita has a temper, and when her temper is set off she uses insults of curses like crazy.
You have been warned!

===============================

I hardly slept a wink that night tossing and turning all night on a thin blanket they call a  mattress, and a dumbass flat pillow for my head. After me I guess tossing around for the 100th time I snuck out of the hut where Kaede lived and decided to walk a bit, but not far from the village.

I as I walk look into my black and white purse, trying to dig my phone out, but grumbled as it was digging deeply in my purse. I stop walking and dig for it or try to dig for it better, my mace was above it and also my tazer. Yeah, a girl in America needs those things. "Dammit stupid phone, let me grab you." I bitch out feeling my fingers grasp my phone and I pull it out without spilling my contents of my purse. I unlock my phone and flip to the flashlight app.

I use the flashlight to guide me where I was walking as I hum to myself as I look around. I walk up to a big tree like the one at the Higurashi Shrine and whistle low. "Yep, just like the tree in South Carolina, a beauty."

I heard a rustling behind me and I turn around, shining the light of my phone on the other trees around me. I dig in my purse for my mace. "I hope this shit works on demons." I mutter as I heard more rustling then a growl.

I gulp loudly and watch as a big creature jumped out in front of me. "Holy fuckin shit." I curse, and the thing stalked me looking me up and down as it circled me.

I click the mace for it to be able to spray and as it got close to me, I put the can in front of it's face and pressed the button and pepper sprayed the thing and I ran like the cowardly bitch I was yes sir I did.

I ran, as long and as hard as I could go as the thing roared in pain. "Eat pepper spray!!" I yell in triumph, then I heard pounding sounds behind me and I look behind me seeing the thing chasing me it's eyes swollen shut but it was snorting like crazy. "Oh heeeeell don't tell me you got a good sniffer?! I doubt the tazer would work then!" I bitch out.

I try to spray more on the creature but it moved out of the way. "I swear this is like a Jason flick." I shake my head as I jump over some log and the creature followed.

My legs burned for me to stop running, since I wasn't used to running like this long. My lungs throbbed from running so much too, but if I stopped I am sooo screwed. "Shit, I had to go for a walk in a place where Halloween costumes walk around didn't I?! I'm such a dumbass!" I berate myself. Then I do my impression of a Grim Reaper. "Kita Higurashi, died of stupidity by going on a walk in HalloweenVille, she dies from being eaten and then later shit out of a monster's asshole." I say mocking myself then do my regular tone of voice. "Yeah I'm a dumbass thank you fucking Grim Reaper impersonation. Oh great I'm talking to myself and for once, and the only time answering myself, it's official peeps I've gone insane." I mock myself more as I start to slow down and the creature lunged forward just as I did so and I swerve myself out of the way in time, thank you dodgeball class, you saved me today.

I sprayed the creature with tons of pepper spray making it roll over and cough and spazz out on the ground as it flung its tail hitting me and I flew and hit back first into a big tree. I feel pain explode in my back and I keel over on the ground wheezing in pain. "Fuck that hurt." I cough out.

The creature rolled around where it lay going gaga screeching in agony. Soon it swerved and lunged where I was laying in my side, and I couldn't move, my back was hurting too bad to move! I close my eyes and heard a gushing sound, and a roaring screaming sound, which made me open one pink eye to see what was going on.