The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land

Theme song above....
Band:
Pentagon

Song:
Believe

=================================

I literally slap myself to make sure I wasn't seeing shit as this creature eyed me.

"Kita!! Hurry get away that's a Demon!!" Sota shrieked in horror.

"That's  a fuckin demon?! That's something from my worst nightmares I hate spiders!!" I yell at him.

"You idiot run!!" Sota yelled. "Unlike Kagome you can't fight that thing!"

"Whoa! Whoa My cousin Kagoooooooome fuckin fights things like this! The little cousin of mine who was scared of everything and anything?! You're yankin my balls, which I don't have actually!" I say mocking myself at the end of that.

"I'm going to devour you, your powers shall make me a powerful demon!" The thing hissed evilly.

I began to freak the fuck out. "The fucker wants to eat meee?!" I shriek in my horror. "I don't have powers!"

"Well I can tell you are related to Kagome, cause she acted like this the first time she went into the well." Sota says facepalming his face.

The Spider thing spit webbing outward towards me, and it flew towards Sota making him hit the wall hard might I add, cause I could hear the wood crack."COUSIN SOOOOTAAA!" I shriek as I was soon unable to move as the web covered me from my upper arms to my knees.

The Spider thing soon crawls down into the well, and the well began to glow in purples, blues and weird starry stuff and the spider thing disappeared from in front of me and I  heard it wail in anger. "NOOOOOOO!! DAMMIT YOU WELL SEPERATING MY MEAL FROM MEE!!"

The shrill voice made me get the shivers as it faded and my body floated and soon my body plopped, and tied up in spider webs might I add on the dirt floor of the well. "Shit! What the flying fuck am I gonna do now?!" I shriek in anger and horror. "What if that thing comes back?!" I whine.

I then yell. "Cousin Sota go get Auntie!!" I listen hearing nothing. "Cousin Sota don't make me come up there and give you a purple nurple!!" I yell louder, but still heard nothing.

I listen closer to my surroundings hearing birds chirping, and wait water running somewhere?! "SON OF A BITCH!! DUMBASS MONKEY TURD, DAMMIT GET ME OUTTA HERE!!" I holler so loud I heard my voice echo the well, then echo outside the well upward.

Okay, okay, think, if it echos from inside and I'm in the middle of fucking ScrewedVille Nowhere then if I yell loud enough maybe someone will come, and maybe if I yell a song one of my dumbass songs I made up. Cause I bet like Gramps said the well connects to Feudal Japan, so nobody except Kagome could understand English. Okay, I just hope nobody here in this timeline understands English.  I think to myself.

I take a deep breathe and began horribly doing that song in a loud way. "THE WORLD IS PISSING ME OFF! PISSING ME OFF!
PISSING ME OFF WITH THE GUN VIOLENCE!
THE NONSENSE WARS!
THE WORLD IS PISSING ME OFF!
PISSING ME OFF!!
SAY GOODBYE TO THE HUMAN RACE! SAY GOODBYE LITTLE MAN WHO INVENTED GUNS.
SAY GOODBYE LITTLE MAN WHO MADE THE NUCLEAR BOMB!
BECAUSE BYE BYE HUMANITY IN THE END YOUR STUPIDITY PISSES EVERYONE OFF!
PISSES EVERYONE OFF!
THEN HUMANITY DESTROYS EACH OTHER.
DESTROYING EACH OTHER!
BYE! BYE!
BYE! BYE!
HUMANITY ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR PISSING EACH OTHER OFF!!" I take in a big gulp of air and breathe out and kept silent listening for anything.

I heard rustling above. "Cousin Sota that you?" I holler loudly lifting my head up to look up and I see a little boy I guess he's a boy with animal legs and a poofy tail. "Dear gawd you're a cutie!!" I gush and he looked at me odd and began talking in the Japanese language. "Kiddo I don't speak whatever you're language is." I say and he tilts his head to the side. "Kagome." I say and he perks up. "Kagome go get Kagome!!" I say and he seemed to understand and darts off yelling.