Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!

A cross over of Yu Yu Hakusho will happen now enjoy my pretties!
Pffft I'm evil....

Yesterday I had a depression breakdown, but after much help I am better, I am sorry about it.

=================================

Ray dodged the swing of this Inuyasha dog guy's sword backflipping out of the way using one hand and fired several bullets at Inuyasha, but the little mutt used he big sword to block each bullet!

Ray got backed into a tree trunk by the impudent swine who held the sword and the man boasts. "Say your prayers you Naraku Reincarnation asshole!" The dog eared guy lifted his sword up making Ray panic at the sword was going to slice him in half like in movies!

Ray felt around in his pockets, and found in his inner pocket an extra can of pepper spray he rarely uses, but kept it on him at all times cause gay men tended to stalk him in America!

Ray smirked a sly smirk. "What  are ya grinning about deadman to be?!" The impudent dog eared swine snarled out his annoyance as Ray pulled out the pepper spray and sprayed tons of it in the impudent swine dog eared guy's golden eyes with black slits making him jump high in the air screaming in pain and he lets go of his sword and it flew and dug into the ground transforming back to the rusty piece of junk.

The dog eared swine had his eyes closed, around his eyes was red in irritation and his eyes watered and his nose was red too and he was snorting alot, meaning the dog eared guy has a keen sense of smell.
"Dammit can't see!" The dog eared guy coughed and snorts out rubbing his eyes.

Ray darts off his long hair swishing behind him to go look for Nicolas, finding Nicolas against a tree passed out cold. Ray puts his gun on his thigh holster and grabbed Nicolas' guns and holsters them on Nicolas' thigh holsters and grabbed Nicolas, hauling him into a piggy back ride and darts off, fleeing from the scene, running for an hour, then two until Ray fell on his knees sweat rolling from his forehead and panting hard.

Ray looked around seeing no monsters were around, so they were safe, Ray sets Nicolas down unconcious next to him.

Ray hears rustling in the trees, and he pulled his pistol out pointing it to the direction the noise came from seeing a small child peek her head out from the bushes and Ray cocked his gun. "What do ya want kid?!" Ray glared at the kid.

"You're hurt, I know a medicine woman nearby, her name is Yoko." The little girl says.

"We don't need no help." Ray snarled.

"Your friend does he looks injured." The little girl points to Nicolas her eyes never motioned at all towards where she pointed.

Ray knew the little girl was right, so Ray gave in hauling Nicolas on his back and followed the girl and she guided him to a hut made out of thorny vines, and there was long fields full of plants and stuff Ray has never seen before in his life!

The girl guides Ray up to the front of the thorny cottage. "Miss Yoko I have customers they need help!" The girl calls to the owner.

"Bring them in." Ray blinked in shock the voice was male!

Ray walked inside with the little girl seeing a person kneeling wearing an all white sleeveless kimono, with silver hair, a fluffy tail, and silver fox-like ears, the ears looked larger than the other guy he just fought earlier, how the hell the girl could mistake him for being a girl was beyond his knowledge how she thought him a woman.

"Nina I told you not to wander off due to your blindness can get you devoured by man-eating demons." The man looks to Ray with golden eyes with round black pupils, he had claws on his fingers like the other dog eared dude in red.