Mating Game

Only Kita will have a POV!

Warning if under 18 please do not read this chapter.
This is a Mature Romance.
Mature scenes/sexual content/conduct ahead!

Their bedroom above.
=================================

Opening my eyes I see I'm in Kagome's room, and in pajamas.

How long was I asleep?
I ask myself, as I heard a clicking noise as I sat up, and see Auntie walk into the room, and she had a glass of water for me.

"Auntie where is Sesshomaru?"  I ask her.

"He left sweetie, he looked rather unwell himself." Auntie hands me the glass of water, as I sat my feet on the floor taking sips of he water.  "Do you know why he was unwell?"

"Yes, he is in heat. He is a pureblood, unlike Inuyasha who is half human, Inuyasha cannot go into heat. But Sesshomaru can, he doesn't want me yet, you know on his heat or he could impregnate me before we can convince Ray to not persue me." I reply, and look out the window.

"He does care that much for you." Auntie smiled at me, and I nod. "Its been a few days, and I think he will return soon." Auntie says.

"I've been sleeping that long?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, it seemed you were exhausted, are you getting enough sleep?" Auntie asked me.

"Actually I was training to the bone with him, so I was tired." I say sheepishly to Auntie.

"I figured he was the type to do that." Auntie says.

"Mom he's back!!" Sota yelled and Auntie stands up, leaving the room.

I stand up curious of who Sota meant, I left the bedroom holding the glass of water in one hand, and blink seeing Sesshomaru at the bottom of the steps smiling a small smile at me. "That's a first you smiling." I say and Sesshomaru turns around,  and goes to the living room.

"We leave back home." Sesshomaru says as an order.

"Yes I will get ready then." I say and Sota gives me a look he don't want me to go.

"I don't want you to go!" Sota gives me a teary eyed look, and hugged me.

"I'll be back don't you worry okay, and be the man of the house, help take care of Gramps and Auntie." I say kissing his forehead.

"Kita I have a bag for you to pack things." Auntie says and I smile at her.

"No need Auntie, my purse I left there in Feudal Era I can imagine something I want, and pull it out of it." I say making Auntie frown.

"You're taking some things, like some bentous I made at least, oh, and your favorite cookies, the apple spice ones I used to make for you." Auntie says and I nervously smile at her my lips twitching.

"O..okay then I will take those things." I say, and hand Sota my glass of water. "I'll go in these pajamas."

"Okay, let's pack the bag then." Auntie says and I walk into the kitchen. "You told me there is you, him, and this Jaken character right?" I nod. "I made one for this Jaken, just like I used to make for you, Sota, and Kagome growing up." Auntie says taking boxes of bentous, several of them, and a red round plastic container and stack them into a yellow book bag. "This was Kagome's she used in that era, so you can use it, come back okay." Auntie and pull the tie up to close.

Sesshomaru walked into the kitchen, and grabs the yellow book bag, and held it over his left shoulder, and turns to walk off.

"Sorry Auntie if I don't go he'll leave me behind, so I'll see you later sorry." I say walking quickly to leave the home.