Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV

Slide media to hear song for chapter to feel the feels tat you might cry.

==============================================

Sesshomaru stopped running and I look on in horror, seeing the village where Kagome lived in was in shambles, and Kaede was laying on her chest and stomach moaning in pain, and I scramble off Sesshomaru's back,  and run over to Kaede and kneel down next to her, and see a big gash in her back, she was bleeding to death, and by the looks of it she would not be with us much longer so I positioned her to sit up. "What happened?"

"Inuyasha came. He attacked the village in his rage. Angry about Kagome not loving him. I knew she never did, since he treated her foul, yet she feared his abuse to say it through words to him. He came and kidnapped her destroying the village. The Tetseiga rejected him and lays in my cabin, no longer will it serve him due to he turned sour in protecting humanity."
Kaede replied, and she slowly closes her eyes, and her breath leaves her body,  and I sat her down knowing she was dead.

Miroku puts a hand on my shoulder and says. "I will bury her as well as Sango will bury any others of the dead."

I nod as I look down at my hands, and see blood coated my hands, and I clench my fists together, and Sesshomaru turned his head to look up at the sky. Inuyasha you truly have messed up your relationship with your friends, now I must kill you for your indiscretion of harming humans, which made Tetseiga reject you, your heart turned black, evil black, losing Tetseiga will no doubt awaken the demon blood too strong for you of our father's in your veins, you will then try to slaughter Kagome who is with child of another, for father and for Kita-Chan I will kill you, for if Kagome dies, then Kita-Chan will be sad and I do not wish her sadness upon Kagome's death, I vow to kill you to save Kagome and to save Kita-Chan from sadness and despair.

"I will beat his face in for this!" I say bowing my head down and tears flooded down my cheeks, passed my chin and dripped to the dirt.

Sesshomaru growled and walked up to me hugging me to his chest and puts his chin on top of my hair. "Cry as you will,  there is no shame in shedding tears for the dead." Sesshomaru says and I sank to my knees with him following me to his own knees and I began sobbing loudly as Miroku and Sango began burning the dead.

"We have to save my cousin!" I whine out and Sesshomaru gently hugged me tighter to his front.

"We shall, first we must bury and respect the dead. Then I shall help track Inuyasha down and kill him if Tetseiga rejected him his demon blood will activate and thus he will transform and become an evil being with no soul, only living for the thrill of the kill of his prey." Sesshomaru replied and I go wide eyed.

"Could he kill Cousin Kagome?!" I ask in horror to my own thoughts.

Sesshomaru sighs. "Yes, he will not know foe from friend."

"We don't have time then we gotta save my Cousin dammit!!" I shout and Sesshomaru shook his head.

"You are not strong enough to face my sibling, you are still too slow, his speed will increase as well as strength. Only I can handle this fight." Sesshomaru scolds me and I struggle in his grip, but I watch as my vision slowly turned black.

Sesshomaru put his fingers on the mark he made on Kita, and using his powers she passed out cold against him, Miroku walked up and says. "I will watch over her, do what you need to do Sesshomaru."

Sesshomaru gently sets Kita on her back on the ground and Sesshomaru turns on his heels of his metallic boots and darts off at inhuman speed to go find Inuyasha and find him fast before he could kill Kagome.