Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters

Kita Higurashi and Lord Sesshomaru's child:

Name:
Mai Higurashi

First Name's Meaning:
Dance

Gender:
Female

Species:
Half Human
Half Dog Yokai

Facts:
When born she was born in her Black Pomeranian puppy form. Lord Sesshomaru had to teach her to learn to shift into her human form. Which takes awhile...
(Will figure out a timeline on that later I'm not sure how long yet.)

Future Mate:
Koga of the wolf demon tribe.

Powers:
Super Strength
Teleportation (like her father)
Super Speed (like her father)
Shift into her black Pomeranian form (like her father can shift to his dog form, but her form is the size of a regular Pomeranian you keep as a pet)
Her claws are poisonous whenever we chooses them to be like her Father.
Keen sense of smell
Keen hearing.
Heal others
Make barriers
Heal as fast as her father can.

Features:
Like above, but she has a red Yin and Yang sign on her forehead.

In the future Lord Sesshomaru and Kita will be able to visit her timeline as well as Kagome  and Inuyasha after defeating Ray and Nicolas which the well does that as a reward to visit Kita's timeline to see her family and Auntie, Gramps and Sota see Mai as a puppy and unable to shift back, they accept Mai for who she is. But must keep the secret from Kagome's friends who visit Higurashi Shrine.

Kita, Sesshomaru, Mai, Kagome, Hina Kagome's daughter, and  Inuyasha visit Auntie, Sota and Gramps for holidays and birthdays the like off an on, which are hilariously funny in the future chapters.

Just letting you guys know my ideas on the story or I will forget I have short term memory at times.

Enjoy future chapters.