Personal imagine: Joey Tribbiani & Valerie

Personal imagine:
-Joey Tribbiani & Valerie-
Requests are currently open so feel free to request any imagines that you would like to read and you can also request personal imagines.

You and Joey had been together for about 8 months. You lived on the floor below in the apartment building and you'd met one day when leaving the building. You went on a few dates before making it official. You were Joey's first proper girlfriend and when he announced he was in a relationship, his friends were worried that he wouldn't be able to commit. You did have the same worries to begin with but over time you began to have full trust in him. One night you were extremely bored and since Joey said he had a late night audition, you decided to head over to Monica's. You walked into the apartment and saw everybody sat around the TV. "Hey guys," you greeted, dropping your bag on the table.
"Hey Valerie, what are you doing here?" Monica asked," Joey said you two were going on a date tonight."
"No we aren't, he told me he had a late night audition," you responded, utterly confused.
The group looked at each other with worried faces which made you anxious. "What were those looks for? What's going on?" You questioned.
"I heard him on the phone earlier, scheduling to meet someone at that Italian a few blocks away, I assumed he was meeting you by the way he was talking to the person, especially when he called that person baby," Chandler explained.
You looked at everyone with a confused expression. Surely Chandler heard wrong and Joey didn't call anyone 'baby'. You walked over to everyone and sat on the floor next to the sofa. "Surely you heard wrong Chandler," you said.
"I don't think he did Valerie," Rachel chimed in.
You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Could Joey actually be cheating on you? You couldn't really process the information Chandler has given you due to extreme shock. "Who fancy's a trip to the lovely little Italian my dear boyfriend is at?" you asked standing up.
"Valerie are you sure, maybe just wait to ask him about it," Ross suggested.
"I'm with Val, I think she should go and confront him," Rachel said standing up and moving next to you.
The other two girls agreed with you and Rachel and the lads reluctantly agreed to join you on your quest to expose Joey as a cheat. You got into two separate taxis and when you arrived sat the restaurant you instantly spotted Joey and some girl through the window. "Okay before you go in there, you need to think about what your going to do or say," Monica said.
"I don't need to think, I know what I'm gonna do," you responded.
You walked through the door and straight over to your cheating boyfriends table. He looked startled when he saw you but before he could even say anything you threw his dates wine all over him. "You cheating bastard," You hissed," How could you do this?"
"You told me you were single, I'm out of here," Joey's date said, throwing her napkin at him.
You had the whole restaurants attention and Joey was well aware of that. The group had come in after you are were stood behind you, glaring at Joey. "Valerie, this isn't what it looks like," he said, panicking.
Did he think you were stupid? "Joey I'm not dumb, you have been cheating on me, my god I'm so stupid, how did it not see this coming," you yelled.
One of the waitresses asked you to leave so you stormed out of the Italian, Joey running after you. "Valerie, wait, please," Joey begged.
He grabbed your arm and spun you around. You pushed his hand off you and stared at him with pure hatred. "Valerie I love you, you know I do," Joey said.
"Don't bullshit me Joey, I know you don't love me," you spat.
"I do, honestly I do," Joey responded.
"Then why cheat on me?" You asked.
"I met Cassidy a month ago and by instinct I started flirting with her and then we went on a date and I was gonna end it but then we went on another date and I started to like her and I just didn't know what to do," Joey explained.
"Have you... have you slept with her?" You stuttered.
"No, we never got that far," Joey answered.
"Never got that far? So you've done everything other than sex," you snapped.
Joey had a guilty look on his face, and his inability to respond made you walk away. "Valerie please don't walk away," Joey begged.
You flipped him the middle finger and sauntered away. When you got back to your own apartment you broke down crying. You couldn't believe that Joey had been cheating on you and then had the audacity to tell you that he loved you. You hated yourself for ever trusting him when everyone warned you of his womanising ways. You went and got into bed, attempting to fall asleep and forget everything that just happened.

************The Next Day************

Knock! Knock! Knock! You covered your ears with your pillow, hoping that whoever was at the door would go away. The knocking continued so you got up and dragged yourself towards the door. You swung it open to reveal Rachel, Monica and Phoebe. "Have you been sleeping all day?" Monica asked walking into your apartment.
"Why what time is it?" You responded rubbing your eyes.
"Seven in the evening," Rachel replied.
"I guess I was just that exhausted and upset that I didn't want to get up," you mumbled flopping on the coach.
"There's no time to be sad Val, we are gonna show Joey exactly what he's lost," Phoebe smirked.
It was at that moment that you realised that all three girls were wearing stunning dresses and heels. "We're gonna go out and grab some cocktails, but not before stopping at the coffee house which is wear Joey will be," Rachel stated.
Before you even had a chance to respond the girls dragged you into your bedroom. They rummaged through your clothes, desperately trying to find an 'out of this world' dress, as Phoebe described it. Rachel pulled out a dress that you'd bought a while back in the sale but had never worn due to how fancy it was. "This is the one," Rachel grinned handing it to.
"Ooh, they will go perfect with these heels," Monica squealed handing you some black stilettos.
Phoebe did your hair whilst Rachel applied your makeup. You slipped into the outfit and heels and added some simple jewellery. You glanced in the mirror and smiled softly at the reflection you saw.

 You glanced in the mirror and smiled softly at the reflection you saw

"You look great Val," Rachel complimented.
"We'll head down to the coffee house first and you can meet us down there in 20," Monica stated.
The three girls left your apartment and you felt the nerves kick in. You were so upset with Joey and you didn't know if you could face him. You put some money in your clutch and headed out. When you got to the coffee house, you saw the group all sat at their usual spot. Joey was slumped in the arm chair, staring down at his coffee cup. You took a deep breath and pushed open the doors. As soon as you walked in, Joey's head snapped up and looked in your direction. His eyes widened when he saw you, clearly shocked to see you this soon after yesterday. He placed his coffee cup down and walked towards you. "Val, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm going out with the girls," you replied, nodding your head in the direction of the three girls that were dressed up aswell.
"You look beautiful Val, you really do," Joey mumbled.
"Do I? It's a shame that being beautiful wasn't enough for you," You hissed.
"Look Val, I'm really sor..." Joey started.
"Don't Joey, we're done for good and no apology will ever change that," You interrupted.
"I love you, please tell me you know that," Joey begged.
"No Joey, I don't believe that that is common knowledge," you snapped," you girls really to go?"
The three women stood up and walked towards you. "Goodbye Joey," you muttered before walking off.