Personal Imagine: Ross Geller & Emma

Personal Imagine
-Ross Geller and Emma -
Requests are now closed. They will not re-open until the 1 January 2019.

The first few months of your relationship with Ross were pure bliss. He was nothing but sweet to you and made you feel happier than you had ever been. However, there was one small issue: Rachel. Although Rachel and Ross had broken up over 8 months before yourself and Ross got together, she still seemed unhappy at your relationship which was completely understandable. She had obviously distanced herself from you and everyone could see it and in the beginning you weren't too bothered by it since you believed it would pass but 11 months later, she still made it clear that she was unhappy with your choice to date Ross since you were one of her closest friends. One evening, you were lay in bed with Ross, your head on his chest and his arm draped around your shoulders. "You okay Emma?You seemed a bit down today?" Ross asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, it's just the whole Rachel thing," you responded.
"I'm sorry that she's acting the way she is, I didn't realise it would affect her this much," Ross said, running his fingers softly through your hair.
"Neither did I," you answered honestly," I guess I never really thought about how Rachel would feel."
"Do you still want to continue seeing each other or is the whole Rachel issue bothering you too much?" Ross asked, hoping that you wouldn't leave him.
You sat up slightly so that you could look at him. "Ross, of course I want to be with you, I care about you so much and I have never felt this way about any guy before. I'm sure Rachel will get over it soon, she's just hurting right now but that's not going to get in the way of me and you," you replied, a reassuring smile resting on your face.
Ross leant down slightly and captured your lips in his. The kiss was short and sweet but those were the kisses that made your heart flutter. "I've never felt this way about anyone before either," he mumbled.
You placed a hand on his cheek and gently rubbed your thumb back and forth. He placed his hand on top of yours and then brought it to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss on the top of your hand. "I've got a long day tomorrow, I'm going to sleep," you said, rolling over onto your side of the bed.
He followed suit and spooned you from behind. His arms were wrapped securely around your waist and his head rested just behind yours. "Goodnight beautiful," Ross whispered.
"Goodnight Ross."
The next day, after a long day at work, you headed over to Ross' apartment hoping to spend the evening relaxing with your boyfriend. When you reached the apartment you gently knocked on the door and Ross opened it only seconds later. "Hey Emma, I didn't think I'd be seeing you till later on," he grinned, pressing a quick kiss to your lips.
"Work was so stressful so I just decided to come here instead," you explained as you shrugged off your coat," I hope that's okay."
"Of course it's okay," he said.
He wrapped his arms around and pulled you closer to him, your arms instinctively wrapping around his neck. You reached up and kissed his lips gently. The kiss was loving and passionate, not rushed or desperate. "How about I go pour you a glass of wine and you can tell me all about your day," Ross suggested.
"Sounds perfect," you smiled, pecking his cheek.
He disappeared into the kitchen so you made yourself comfortable on the sofa. You slipped your heels off and rested your legs under your bum. "Here you go," Ross said, handing you your glass of wine.
He sat down next to you, as close as he could possibly get. You leaned into his side and his arm loosely wrapped around you. "So tell me about your day," he said.
"My boss brought the deadline for my article forward by a week so I only have three days to complete it, not only that but he has instructed one of the new girls to shadow me and all she does is ask questions and peck my head, I couldn't even have my lunch break in peace, and then to top it all off I messed up my proposal in the meeting," you complained.
"Everyone has stressful days at work but I know that you'll get through it. You're a tough girl who doesn't let anything get in her way. Don't let your Boss push you around. Stand your ground and let him know if he's pressuring you too much and if you need me to I'll come in and have a word. I don't like you being this stressed out," Ross replied.
"You're amazing you know that," you grinned.
"So I've been told," he smirked.
You placed your wine glass on the table and then climbed onto Ross lap. You quickly learnt in a captured his lips in yours. His hands tightly gripped your hips as yours rested on his shoulders. Unlike the gentle kiss you had shared earlier, this one was intense and full of passion. Ross quickly deepened the kiss, his hands now roaming around your body. You tugged at the hem of his shirt signalling for him to take it off. He pulled away from you and threw his shirt off before quickly placing his lips back on yours. Just as Ross was about to take off your top, the door to the apartment swung open and Monica and Rachel sauntered in. "Ross I need my blender back," Monica announced.
When she noticed the two of you trying to fix yourselves, she quickly apologised. "Next time you want to come into my apartment, please knock Monica," Ross said, slightly annoyed with his sister.
"Well I'll just take my blender and go, Rach come and help me find it," Monica said.
"Actually, I was hoping you'd be here too Emma, I need to talk to the both of you," Rachel said.
"Oh okay, what do you need to talk about?" You asked.
"I just want to apologise for how I've been acting. It's just been hard for me to adjust to the idea of the two of you but it was wrong for me to be so rude to you both, especially you Emma. You both seem so happy together and I'm happy that you're both happy," Rachel apologised.
You hurried over to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry too Rachel, I should have been more considerate of your feelings," you replied.
You both pulled away from the hug, big smiles on your faces. "I'm so glad we're okay because Monica is the worst person to shop with, I need my shopping buddy back," Rachel chuckled.
"I need mine back too, Ross isn't much help," you grinned.
"Cmon Rach, lets leave these two to get back to whatever they were doing," Monica said as she left the apartment, blender in hand.
"Bye guys," Rachel said before leaving.
You turned to Ross with a huge smile on your face. You were so happy that Rachel had accepted you and Ross and was happy to leave you two to it. "See, everything worked out just fine," Ross grinned.
"I know, I'm so glad she's okay with us now," you responded.
Ross pulled you closer to him by your waist and smiled down at you. "Now where were we?" He smirked.
"Well I don't think you were wearing this," you said, running your hand down the front of his shirt.
Once again, Ross flung his shirt off and gentry threw you onto the couch, making you giggle. He captured your lips in his, deepening the kiss instantly. And you can probably guess what happened next;)