Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Jenna

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Jenna-
Requests are currently closed. I will open them up again soon but due to many requests they will be closed for a short while.

You were all currently sat in Monica's apartment having some lunch which Monica had insisted she cooked. "Wow Mon, another great dish," you complimented.
"Thanks Jenna," she grinned.
You glanced down at your watch and your eyes widened at the time. "Oh crap, I've got to go pick up those save the date cards from the printer for my sister," you stated as you stood up.
"Do you want me to come with you?" Your boyfriend, Chandler asked.
"No it's fine babe, I'll be back soon," you said before pressing a quick kiss to his lips," Bye guys."
You rushed down to your car and sped off down the road. You needed to drop the cards off to your sister by 2pm and it was currently 1:15pm. Suddenly, a large white van rapidly pulled out of a turning heading straight in your direction. You slammed on your brakes to try and avoid colliding with the van but it was no use. The van smashed into the drivers side of your car and sent you spinning across the road straight into an another car. Everything went black instantly.

————————————

Back at Monica's apartment, the group were oblivious to the disastrous event that had taken place. "Jenna's been gone a long time, she should be back by now," Chandler said, a look of concern on his face.
"She's probably just having a catch up with her sister, I'm sure she'll be back soon," Rachel assured him.
Just as she said that Chandler's phone began to ring. He picked it up thinking it might be you but he was met by the distraught voice of your sister.

"Chandler, it's Jenna, she's been in an accident, it doesn't look good, you need to get to the hospital."
"I'll be right there."

"Chandler what's going on?" Ross asked.
"It's Jenna, she's been in an accident, I need to get to the hospital," Chandler said as he rushed about trying to find his coat and keys.
"I'll drive you, everyone else can follow," Monica said.
Herself and Chandler hurried down to her car and drove off in the direction of the hospital. Neither Monica and Chandler spoke on the way to the hospital, neither of them knowing what to say. They arrived at the hospital within fifteen minutes and both of them rushed into the hospital. "Hi, my girlfriend Jenna Y/L/N was brought in here earlier," Chandler rushed out as he approached the reception.
The receptionist typed on her computer and directed him to his girlfriends room with a sympathetic smile. When himself and Monica got to your room, your parents and sister were already sat outside. He hugged your parents and your sister and sat outside the room with them. "When can we see her?" Chandler asked.
"She has to go to surgery, she's lost a lot of blood Chandler, the doctors say it isn't looking good, so I don't know when we'll see her," your dad said, trying to stifle his sobs.
Chandler felt tears rolling down his cheeks which led to broken sobs falling from his lips. Monica pulled him into a hug and he cried into her shirt. The rest of the group had arrived but waited in the visiting area to give your family some space. Chandler wanted Monica to stay as he didn't want to stay there alone. After what hours of wait, you came back from surgery and Chandler couldn't bare to look at your bruised and battered body. "I'll go and tell everyone she's out of surgery, come and get us if you need us," Monica said giving Chandler one last hug.
Chandler followed your family into your room and his heart broke when he saw you lying there. "It seems that Jenna has fell into a coma, we aren't sure how long it will be until she wakes up, it could be days, weeks, months but we do know that she will wake up at some point," the doctor explained.
"My poor baby," your mum cried falling into the seat next to your bed.
Chandler couldn't believe that you were in a coma. He didn't want to go even a day without hearing your sweet voice or hearing you laugh at his dumb, cheesy jokes. Your parents and sister left after a while to give Chandler some time alone with you which he was grateful for. He pulled his chair up beside your bed and took your hand in his. "Jenna, if you can hear me, just know that I love you and I'll be right here when you wake up," Chandler said softly," I'll never leave your side, I'll always be right here."