Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Caitlin

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Caitlin -
Requests are open until the 20th January.
Please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

You woke up to an empty space beside you. It was unusual to wake up without your husband lay next to you so you were suspicious as to where he'd gone. You peeled the duvet off of yourself and climbed out of bed. You slipped on your robe and made your way downstairs. As you got near the bottom of the stairs you could hear pans clanging in the kitchen and you husband humming lightly. You snuck up behind him and wrapped you arms around his waist. "Something smells delicious," you grinned before pressing a gentle kiss on his exposed back.
He turned his head to face you and captured your lips in his in a quick kiss. "I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, your favourite," he grinned," also, happy five year wedding anniversary babe."
"The best five years of my life," you gushed, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
You poured two glasses of orange juice and then sat down on that kitchen table. Chandler came over moments later and placed the stack of pancakes in the middle of the table and lay a spare plate in front of you. "I was planning on bringing you breakfast in bed but anytime I get out of bed you always notice," Chandler chuckled.
"This is very sweet of you," you grinned.
Mid-way through eating your breakfast a thought popped into your mind. "Chandler where are the kids? It's far too quiet in here?" You asked.
"Rachel and Ross are looking after them for the day so that we can enjoy our anniversary in peace," Chandler explained," I've got a full day planned for us, so eat your pancakes and go get dressed."
You took his hand across the table, smiling lovingly at the man sat across from you. "I'm so lucky to have you," you grinned.
"I'm lucky to have you too," he replied before softly kissing your hand.
You finished the last of your pancakes and then headed upstairs. You pulled your hair into a ponytail and rushed to get ready. "Babe where are we going?" You asked.
"I'm not telling you," Chandler replied.
"Babe please, I don't know what to wear," you whined.
"Just dress causal."
You put on a pair of black jeans, a loose jumper and a pair of black ankle boots. You looked in the mirror and thought you looked good enough so you finished getting ready and then jogged down the stairs, excited to see what Chandler had planned for the two of you. "Ah there's my beautiful wife," Chandler said, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen, still not dressed.
"Why aren't you dressed?" You asked," I wanna know where we're going."
"Give me ten and I'll be ready to go," Chandler said.
You trundled into the living room and flopped down on the sofa. On the windowsill was yours and Chandler's wedding photo and you found yourself staring happily at it. You couldn't believe that five years ago today you had married the love of your life. He was so incredibly special to you and you loved him more than you could ever tell him. You didn't know how long you'd been staring at the photo until you heard Chandler's voice beside you. "Baby, you ready to go?" Chandler asked.
"Yeah absolutely," you answered.
You left the house and walked past both of your cars. "How come we aren't driving?" You asked.
"Where we're going isn't that far away so I thought we'd just walk instead," Chandler said.
He intertwined his fingers with yours and the two of your headed off down the street. After a good fifteen minutes you arrived at a place which brought back millions of memories. The cafe that you once worked at and the place you first met Chandler stood before you. "I thought we could share one of the famous milkshakes that I always used to come in for," Chandler said, pulling you inside.
You hadn't been back here in a while and that was made clear by the excitement on your old mangers face. "Oh my goodness, Caitlin, is that you?" She grinned, hurrying over to you.
Your old manager, Kate, pulled you into a hug, squeezing you tightly. She let go of you and then pulled Chandler into a hug also. "Now what brings the two of you here?" Kate asked.
"Well, we're actually celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary," you said before Chandler wrapped his arm around you shoulder and pulled you into his side, kissing the top of your head. "Five years? I can still remember the day you two met like it was yesterday," Kate grinned.
"She scolded me for staring at her and called me a creep," Chandler chuckled," but she still agreed to go on a date with me."
"Yeah well I felt bad for calling you a creep," you replied, a small smile resting on your face.
Kate ushered the two of you to a booth and told you she'd be back with the milkshakes, on the house. She returned shortly and placed the milkshakes in front of you. "I remember when me and you had a huge fight in here once and you threw the milkshake in my face," Chandler said.
"And all you could say is, damn I think this is one of the best milkshakes I've had in here," you said, a small laugh leaving your lips.
"It made you laugh and made you kiss me so it all worked out," Chandler grinned.
"I remember when we used to come here in the early hours of the morning and make out in the corner booth as if we were eighteen," you said.
You spent a while in the cafe, laughing and reminiscing, enjoying the alone time together. Once you'd finished the milkshakes you said your goodbyes to Kate and promised to come back soon. You spent the rest of the day walking round New York, going to all of the spots that held great memories of the two of you. You felt the air get colder as you strolled through Central Park, shivers crawling up your spine. "You cold?" Chandler asked.
You nodded and he quickly shrugged off his jacket and placed it around your shoulders. "Still the perfect gentlemen," you grinned.
The two of you decided to head home since it was getting a bit too cold due to it nearing on 6pm. When you got into the house you gasped at what you saw. The house had string hanging from the ceiling and hanging from the string was many different photos of yourself and Chandler. Every room downstairs had strings of memories dangling in the air. Your ran your fingers across each photo, a smile continuously resting on your face. "Chandler, how did you do this?" You asked.
"Joey and Monica came and set this up whilst we were out, I wanted to do one final special thing for you," Chandler answered," I've got your favourite dinner prepared but first, there's a present lying on the bed for you that you need to go and check out."
You couldn't how much effort Chandler had put into making today perfect. You were blown away by how much he had planned and put together and it showed you how much he truly loved you. You cupped his cheek with your hand and captured his lips with yours. The two of you enjoyed a passionate kiss, his hands tightly holding your hips. "I'll go and finish dinner, you go and get dressed," he mumbled against your lips.
He pecked your lips before you disappeared upstairs. A large black box was lay on the bed so you slowly opened and grinned at what was lay inside. The beautiful red, lace dress which you had been wanting ever since you saw it was lay in the box. You squealed in excitement and quickly slipped into the dress. You paired it with some black stilettos and then headed back downstairs to the smell of you favourite meal. Chandler's has dropped when he saw you walking towards him, causing a blush to rise on your face. "Wow, Caitlin you look wow," Chandler grinned.
"Why thank you," you giggled, spinning in a quick circle.
He took your hand and brought you closer to him. "I never thought I could love you anymore than I already do, but I swear that everyday I fall a little bit more in love with you Caitlin," Chandler gushed, pressing a kiss to your temple.
He led you over to the table and the two of you sat down to enjoy the meal that had been prepared for the two of you. You still couldn't believe how lucky you were to be with someone as incredible as Chandler. The effort he went to to make today perfect blew you away. You dug into the food, and spent the evening laughing and reminiscing once again on the time you've spent together. "Thank you for today Chandler, it's been absolutely perfect," you grinned.
"I just wanted to show you how much I love you," he replied.
You stood up from your seat and sat down on his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist whilst your hands rested on his shoulder. "I love you so much Chandler Bing, you are the most incredible guy I have ever met and I am so lucky to call you my husband," you gushed.
"I love you too Caitlin Bing."
He pressed his lips to yours and you quickly deepened the kiss. You threaded your fingers through his hair, tugging gently. He detached your lips and began pressing soft kisses down your neck and along your shoulder blade. You titled your head back and a small moan escaped your lips. "Maybe we should move this upstairs," Chandler mumbled against your neck.
You nodded your head and Chandler picked you up, you wrapping your legs around his waist. Your lips remained attached all the way up the stairs, neither of you wanted to be void of each other's touch. He kicked open the door to your bedroom and gently dropped you onto the bed. He threw his shirt onto the floor and then proceeded to pull off your tightly fitting dress. "Happy anniversary baby," he smirked.
"Happy five years Chandler."
It's safe to say that the two of you enjoyed the alone time that you two were granted that night and Chandler spent the entire night showing you how much he loved you.