Joey Tribbiani {Perfect Parent}

*Requested Imagine*
~Joey Tribbiani & Y/N~
Synopsis: Joey takes good care of his pregnant girlfriend and once his child is born he becomes the perfect parent, taking on every single parental responsibility he can. (A/N: I don't know what happens when you go into Labour so my description won't be perfect)

Y/D/N~ your daughters name

Being 8 months pregnant was extremely stressful for you. Your friends knew to be careful with what they said around you as anything could set you off into an endless rage or into floods of tears. You were constantly craving mashed potatoes and blueberry muffins and if anyone came near you with tuna or cheese you instantly felt sick. Chandler's jokes were now annoying you massively and Rachel's constant advice was driving you crazy. You loved the both of them but they were getting on your last nerves. You were currently on your way down to the coffee house and you hoped that the group were off doing their own thing because you wanted some time to yourself. You pushed open the door and huffed at the sight of the whole group sitting on the sofa. You waddled over and they all greeted you with smiles. The only person you were actually glad to see was your boyfriend Joey. "Hey baby," he greeted, kissing your lips gently.
Chandler and Monica got up off the sofa and sat at the table next to it so that you had more space to sit down. Joey sat down next to and placed his hand on your knee. "Do you need anything? A muffin? Juice?" Joey asked.
"A blueberry muffin would be nice, thank you," you replied.
He nodded and got up to get your food. You moved around on the sofa unable to get comfortable. You let out a frustrated groan which caught the attention of the group. "You doing okay sweetie?" Rachel asked smiling at you sympathetically.
"No, I'm so uncomfortable all the time, I can't sleep and my feet hurt," you complained.
"I'm sorry Y/N, you've only got a couple of weeks to go, all of this discomfort will be over soon," Phoebe said.
Joey soon returned with your muffin and you happily munched away on it whilst everyone sat around and talked. Once you'd finished you started to feel a little tired and Joey instantly noticed. "Do you want to head back up to the apartment?" He asked.
You nodded and said goodbye to the group. Joey held your hand and ran his thumb over it in soothing way. When you got up to the apartment Joey offered to run you a bath to help you relax and you accepted his offer. "Joey will join me in the bath?" You asked.
"Of course beautiful," he replied, kissing your temple.
You stripped off your clothing whilst Joey ran the bath. When the water was ready, Joey carefully helped you into the bath and then climbed in behind you. You sat between his legs, your back pressed against his chest. He ran his hands softly down your arms and across your stomach whilst peppering your neck and shoulder blade with kisses. Throughout the whole pregnancy Joey had been incredibly sweet. He helped you out with everything and kept calm during your unpredictable mood swings. You were so grateful for how caring and considerate he had been and you had no doubt in your mind that he would be a great father. After half an hour of sitting in the bath tub wrapped in Joey's arms, you both decided to get out. Joey clambered out and then extended a hand to help you out. He wrapped a fluffy towel around you and led you to the bedroom. "Do you need anything to eat or drink? I can make us some food if you'd like?" Joey asked.
"I'm okay Joey, thank you. I could use some cuddles though," you grinned.
"Go and get dried off and I'll come lie down with you in a few," Joey replied, pressing a kiss to your cheek.
He headed out of your shared bedroom and dried yourself off quickly. You pulled on some grey maternity pants and a maternity top that Rachel had leant you. You tucked yourself under the covers, enjoying the warmth it brought to your skin. Joey came into the room moments later still with towel wrapped around his middle. He quickly pulled on some boxers and then slid into bed beside you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you snuggled into his side, burying your head into his neck. He ran his fingers through your hair, trying to relax you and help you de-stress. "Try going to sleep, I'll be right here if you need me," Joey said.
You leant up and kissed his cheek softly and then your eyes slowly began to close as you drifted off into a deep slumber.