Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Tiara

Personal imagine:
-Chandler Bing & Tiara-
Requests are currently open so feel free to request any imagines that you would like to read and you can also request personal imagines.

You and Chandler had been together for two years and they had been the best two years of your life. After a year and a half of dating you both moved into the apartment above the one he had previously shared with Joey. The group was always supportive of your relationship and constantly made marriage jokes at the two of you.  You were currently sat at Monica and Rachel's with Chandler, watching some movie that Rachel was forcing you to watch. You were cuddled into Chandler's side with your legs sprawled over his. His had one arm around your shoulder and one hand on your thigh. "Rach this film is so boring,"you complained.
"I agree, can't we watch something else," Monica said.
"Chandler bought this really good comedy the other day, I'll go grab it," you said going to stand up.
"You stay here baby, I'll grab it, it's on the high shelf and you know you can't reach it," Chandler chuckled.
He kissed your head gently and the disappeared out of the apartment. "Right well I'm going to nip to the toilet, can you order some pizza while I'm gone, I'm starving," you said.
The two girls nodded and you disappeared to the toilet. After doing your business, you heard Joey's voice and even though you didn't want to eavesdrop you stayed in the bathroom a little longer. "Joey what's wrong, you can't just sulk at the table and not tell us what's wrong," Rachel said.
"I just hate the situation I'm in, its awful being in love with your best friends girl," Joey said.
Your eyes widened at what you just heard. You couldn't believe that Joey was in love with you. "Joey maybe we should talk about this another time," Monica said trying to stop him saying anymore since she was aware that you were in the bathroom.
"I just don't know what I'm supposed to do, getting over someone is too hard," he huffed ignoring what Monica said.
You decided to emerge from the bathroom, not wanting Joey to say anymore than he already had. Joey's face dropped when he saw you stood outside the bathroom door. "You... you love me?" You asked.
"Crap, I didn't mean for you to hear that," Joey mumbled.
"Well I did, and I'm really confused," you replied walking closer to him.
"Tiara I'm sorry you heard that, you were never meant to know that I was in love with you but I promise I'm trying to get rid of these feelings," Joey rambled.
Just at that moment, the door slammed shut and you all looked over to see Chandler stood there. He looked more annoyed than I'd ever seen him which made Joey panic slightly. "What did you just say Joey?" He questioned aggressively.
Joey sat there in silence, not knowing what to say. Joey's silence made Chandler more annoyed and you could all see that this wasn't going to end well. "Look Chandler, you weren't supposed to find out about this..." Joey started.
"So you just thought you'd confess to my girlfriend that you love her in hopes that she'd leave me for you," Chandler spat.
"Baby please calm down," you pleaded rushing to Chandler's side.
Chandler ignored you and continued to glare at Joey. "Chandler she wasn't supposed to know either, neither of you were meant to know," Joey replied.
"As if I'm going to believe that," Chandler scoffed.
You placed your hand on Chandler's bicep in an attempt to calm him down but he shook it off glaring down at you. "I bet you were willing to leave me for him weren't you," Chandler said.
"Chandler I only found out two minutes ago and it was by accident, I love you Chandler and nothings going to change that," you explained.
He rolled his eyes you and turned back to Joey who looked completely distressed. "I wondered how long it would take for you to steal Tiara away from me, I just didn't expect you to let me get attached first," Chandler hissed.
"Chandler, she loves you not me, there's nothing going on with us," Joey stated, getting annoyed with Chandler's accusations.
"I don't believe either of you, I'm done with this," he snapped before stalking out of the apartment.
You dropped down into one of the chairs, completely confused by what had just happened. You couldn't understand why Chandler had gotten so angry and began to accuse yourself and Joey of all sorts of things. You and Chandler only ever argued about petty things but the way he acted really hurt you. "Tiara I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause all of this," Joey apologised, looking extremely guilty.
"You've nothing to be sorry for Joey, Chandler over reacted," you replied softly. You stayed at Monica and Rachel's for the rest of the night, not wanting to go back to yours and Chandler's apartment. Joey didn't want to stick around since he felt extremely guilty for what had happened even though you had told him repeatedly that he had done nothing wrong. After a few hours you grew tired and decided to go back home. "You can come back here if you two start arguing," Monica said.
You smiled gratefully and then headed upstairs. You opened the door and saw Chandler sitting on the sofa, staring at the blank tv. "Thought you'd be spending the night with your new boyfriend," Chandler said, not even bothering to look at you.
"Please don't start this again Chandler, there's nothing going on with me and Joey," you huffed.
He let out a dark chuckle and stood up. "I don't know why you think I'd believe that, he confessed his love to you and I'm guessing if I hadn't of walked in you probably would have said it back," he snapped standing up and grabbing a glass of water.
You had finally reached boiling point. He was way out of line with these cheating accusations and you had had enough. "Stop with this right now. I am not cheating on your with Joey. He told Mon and Rach he loved me without knowing I was in the bathroom. He feels awful about it and instead of being sympathetic and understanding you went off on one at him and basically accused us of sneaking around behind your back, it's ridiculous," you yelled.
"Joey gets all the girls Tiara. The one girl I fall in love with he has to fall in love with her too. I wouldn't be surprised if you just left me for him, I mean he's probably a lot better to be with than me," Chandler shouted, slamming his drink on the table.
You faced softened at Chandler's words. Even though he was being a complete ass, you felt bad because it was all just insecurity. He was worried that he would loose you to who he believed was the better man. You made your way towards him and placed your hand on his cheek. "Chandler, I love you so much, me and Joey are only friends and that's all we'll ever be, you are the only guy I want to be with," you said, staring into his eyes.
"Really," he whispered.
"Really."
You leant forward slightly and pressed your lips to his. You engaged in a slow and sensual kiss that showed Chandler how much you cared for him. His hands slipped round your waist and yours tangled in his hair. You pulled away gasping for air, and leant your forehead against his. "I'm sorry Tiara, I was just scared to loose you," he mumbled.
"I know baby, but I'll never leave you, not now, not ever," you replied pecking his lips," but I think you need to talk to Joey, he feels awful and it he's finding this really difficult."
"Yeah I'll go talk to him," Chandler said pulling his arms from your waist.
He pressed a kiss to your hairline and then disappeared off to talk to his best friend. You were grateful to have Chandler in your life, and hoped that him and Joey could make things right.