Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Nicole

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Nicole-
Requests are currently closed. I will open them up again soon but due to many requests they will be closed for a short while.

After five years together, you and Chandler were finally getting married. There were points where you never believed that you and Chandler would get married but here you were, moments away from walking down the isle to marry the love of your life. "Wow Nicole, you look so beautiful," Monica, your maid of honour, complimented.
"Thanks Mon," you smiled.
"I can't believe you two are finally getting married, I can still remember that big smile on Chandlers face after he'd met you, he fell in love with you the minute he saw you," Rachel said.

*Flashback*
Your rushed off of the subway, running towards your office building. It was your first day and you were extremely close to being late. You reached the lift and repeatedly hit the button even though you knew it wouldn't make it come any quicker. After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the lift finally reached the ground floor and you quickly hoped in. You looked at you watch and saw you has precisely one minute to get to your new Boss' office. You got out on floor eight and ran up the corridor. As you turned a corner you crashed into someone fill force and stumbled back. The person reached out and wrapped an arm around your waist to stop you falling. "Are you okay?" They asked.
You looked up and saw an attractive man looking down at you with a concerned expression. "It's my first day and I'm running late," you explained as you straightened out your blouse. "Ah, well don't worry, everyone on this floor is very relaxed so you'll be fine," the unamed guy grinned.
"Well then hopefully Mr Jackson won't be too mad," you said, letting out a small laugh.
"I hate to break it to you but Mr Jackson is on floor ten, and you're on floor eight," the guy said.
"Crap! This day is really not going right at all," you groaned," thanks for the help anyway erm..."
"Chandler, my names Chandler," he introduced.
"Nicole," you replied," it was nice meeting you, hopefully I'll get to see you again sometime."
You gave him one last smile before you headed back towards the elevator.  A few days later, there was a note on your desk from Chandler asking you out for coffee and thankfully you weren't late for that.
*Flashback Over*

"It took him three days to get enough courage to ask you out," Rachel chuckled.
"I knew you two would end up getting engaged," Phoebe grinned.
"How could you have possibly known that?" You asked, letting out a small laugh.
"I just had a feeling, you guys loved each other so much so it seemed obvious," Phoebe explained.
You were surprised when Chandler proposed to you. Normally he was terrible at keeping things from you but he managed to keep it a secret. No one was surprised when you both announced that you were engaged as the love you two shared was incredibly strong.

*Flashback*
Yourself and Chandler were having a romantic meal in your apartment for your three year anniversary. Chandler had made it extremely romantic. He had lit some candles and scattered rose petals around the apartment. Although the had claimed to make the food, it was clear that Monica had helped him out. You noticed that he was quite nervous but you were unsure as to why. "Everything okay babe?" You asked, placing your hand on his.
"I'm good," he replied quickly.
You continued to eat your food but you could feel Chandler's leg shaking. "Chan are you sure you're okay? Your legs shaking," you questioned.
Without responding, Chandler took your hands in his and smiled softly at you. "Nicole, I've been in love with you for three years, you are the only girl I want to be with, now and forever. You make me so incredibly happy and I can't imagine my life without you," he said.
He let go of your hands and got down on one knee next to your seat. You gasped and felt tears running down your cheeks. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Nicole, so will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked.
"Yes, a million times yes," you cried.
He slipped the ring on to your finger and you flung your arms around him. You pulled back and pressed your lips against his. "I love you so much Chandler," you mumbled against his lips.
*Flashback Over*