Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Kelly

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Kelly -
Requests are now closed.
Please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

After the trip to London, you had noticed that Monica and Chandler had been acting extremely weird around each other. At first you brushed it off, but after a few months you began to become suspicious that something was going on. You shared your suspicion with Rachel who told you that you were being crazy. You knew you were going crazy; something was definitely happening between the two. The only reason you were bothered by it was because over the last 6 months or so, you had grown strong feelings for Chandler and Monica knew how you felt, as did Rachel and Phoebe. If something was really going on with Chandler and Monica, you would be extremely hurt by the fact that Monica never came and told you that they were together.  You were currently at Phoebe's apartment with her and Rachel, your mind still clouded with suspicion. "Kelly, can you focus please, I know your busy coming up with theories about Monica and Chandler but can you listen and help me figure out how to ask this guy out at work," Rachel whined.
"Sorry Rach, it's just really bothering me," you apologised.
"You just need to stop dwelling on it, Monica would never do anything with Chandler, especially without talking to you first," Rachel assured you.
"Isn't Monica meant to be coming over? She's like an hour late," Phoebe mentioned.
"Don't day that Phoebe, Kelly with start thinking she's with Chandler," Rachel whispered, smacking Phoebe on the arm.
"Maybe we should go over to there, she might just have forget," you said.
"You only want to go over there because you think she's with Chandler," Rachel responded.
"It'll put my mind at rest. If she isn't with Chandler I promise I'll let it go for good," you answered.
"Come on then, let's go and see if she's at the apartment," Phoebe said standing up from the sofa.
You all put your coats on and walked over to Rachel and Monica's apartment. The whole way there Rachel was trying to settle your worries by saying Monica probably finished work late or forgot to come over. You had a sick feeling in your gut that was making you believe different. You made your way up the stairs and when you tried the apartment door it was locked. "Okay, I'll admit, it is a bit strange that she's locked the door," Rachel answered.
Rachel fished in her pocket for her key and swiftly opened the door. When you walked in, the living room was empty but you could hear voices in Monica's bedroom. "Monica, you home?" Rachel called.
The three of you walked over to her bedroom and knocked on. "Mon, are in here?" Rachel asked.
She pushed open the door and all three of you gasped at the sight before you. Monica and Chandler were hurriedly trying to pull their clothes back on and when they noticed the three of you, they looked at you with wide eyes. "We can explain," the two of them said at the same time.
You shook your head in disappointment and stormed out of the apartment. Monica hurriedly threw on her clothes and chased after you, knowing you were just going to your own apartment which was a block or so away. You could hear her shouting your name as she followed behind you on the street but you ignored her. You were so upset with her. You couldn't believe that she would do this to you. You stomped your way up the stairs to your apartment, unaware that Monica had managed to get into the building behind you. Just as you slammed your door behind you, it opened again moments later, Monica standing in the doorway. "Get out Monica, I don't want to talk to you," you snapped.
"Kelly, can you please just let me explain," she begged.
"No, I can't believe you would do this to me Monica, you could have least told me about it first so I didn't have to find out by walking in on you two having sex," you snarled.
"Can you just let me explain it to you," Monica repeated.
"Sure whatever," you snapped, grabbing a beer out of your fridge.
"It all started in London..."
"I knew something had happened in London, I can't believe you've kept this a secret from me for months," you said, laughing sarcastically.
"I was really upset about something someone had said and I got really drunk and then me and Chandler ended up sleeping together," Monica explained," and it's sort of carried on whilst we've been back."
"I can't believe you Monica, some friend you are," you huffed, taking a swing of your beer.
"You two have never dated Kelly. I've not done anything wrong here," Monica said, a serious tone lacing her words.
"Are you being serious right now? Monica, you know how I feel about him. You should have done the decent thing and told me. I wouldn't have told you to end things with him but you should have told me the truth," you replied.
"You need to get over yourself Kelly, me and Chandler are together, you and him never will be," Monica snapped.
"Excuse you? Don't be so cruel Monica, you're the one who's been a poor friend, so don't be so rude to me," you responded.
"You're pathetic Kelly, you're being over dramatic as usual, I had no obligation to tell you," Monica spat.
"No, you didn't have an obligation but it's the damn decent thing to do, especially when you know how I feel about him," you retorted, slamming you beer down on the table.
"For gods sake Kelly, he will never want to be with you, he is with me and you need to get over yourself," Monica yelled.
"Hey! Don't talk to her like that," a voice snapped.
You looked over Monica's shoulder and saw Chandler, Phoebe and Rachel behind her. Monica spun around and looked embarrassed that the three of them had just heard what she said. Chandler glared at Monica, furious with her for how she'd spoken to you. Little did you know, Rachel and Phoebe had informed Chandler of how you felt and told him that a fight would most likely break out between the two of you. "How could you be so horrible to her Monica, she's your best friend," Chandler said, shaking his head.
"She's the one who's getting mad at me just because she likes you," Monica huffed.
"Can you three leave me and Kelly alone for a minute," Chandler said, maintaining eye contact with you.
"Chandler seriously," Monica said, raising her eyebrows.
"Yes seriously," Chandler replied.
Monica left the apartment, the two girls girls hurrying behind her. You didn't know what to say to Chandler. You were upset by what Monica had said and embarrassed that Chandler knew how you felt about him. Chandler walked closer to you until he stood centimetres away. "Why did you never tell me how you felt?" Chandler asked.
"I didn't want to be rejected and loose you as a friend," you answered.
"One of the reasons I slept with Monica in London was because I was trying to get over you," Chandler said.
"Wait? What?" You asked, completely taken back by his words.
"I didn't think you'd ever feel the same, so I tried to move on," Chandler replied," yes I do have feelings for Monica, but I'm in love with you."
Your eyes widened at his confession, shocked that he had just admitted that he loved you. "Chandler ... I... I...  I think I love you too," you stuttered.
Chandler leant forward, cupped your face in his hands, and captured your lips in his.

It was a passionate kiss, one the you had been waiting months for

It was a passionate kiss, one the you had been waiting months for. Surprising yourself, you placed your hands on his chest and pushed him away. "As much as I want this, you are still dating Monica, you have to decide who you want to be with," you said.

*3 weeks later*
Chandler ended things with Monica as soon as he realised he couldn't deny how he felt about you any longer. It resulted in another fight breaking out between you and Monica, one that Chandler removed you from, telling you it wasn't worth it. 3 weeks later and you and Monica have slowly begun to be friends again, her struggling with the idea that you and Chandler were together. You and Chandler got together a few days ago and being with him made you happier than you'd ever been. You were currently lay in bed with Chandler, comfortably lay his chest, his arm wrapped around you. He ran his hand through your hair, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

"Monica will come round eventually, you two have been best friend for a long time," Chandler mumbled, pulling you closer to him

"I hope so, I really didn't want to hurt her, but that's exactly what happened," you sighed.
"Please stop worrying about it, everything will work out just fine," Chandler assured you.
You looked up lovingly at your boyfriend and gently pressed your lips against his. Your lips moulded together perfectly, all your worries drifting away. You threaded you fingers through his hair, causing a moan to escape his lips. "I love you Kelly," he mumbled.
"I love you too Chandler."