Personal Imagine: Joey Tribbiani & Isabella

Personal Imagine
-Joey Tribbiani and Isabelle -
Requests are now closed. They will not re-open until the 1 January 2019.
Also, please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

Yourself and Joey had met on the set of Days of Our Lives. You were the directors daughter and you decided to go and visit him and work. Unbeknown to you, you had caught the eye of a handsome actor the minute you stepped into his view. Throughout the day, he continuously flirted with you but you were completely oblivious. It wasn't until you getting ready to leave that one of the actresses pointed it out to you. "So is something going on with you and Joey?" She asked.
"What do you mean?" You responded, confused by her question.
"He's totally been flirting with you all day," the actress said," haven't you noticed?"
"Wait what? Joey's been flirting with me? Oh my god I feel so stupid! How did I not notice?" you replied.
"Go over there and ask him out for a drink, looks like he's about to leave so I'd be quick," she said.
You hurried over to Joey, almost crashing to him at the speed you were moving. "Wow slow down there, you okay?" Joey chuckled.
"Yeah erm, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go and get a drink?" You asked nervously.
"I'd love to," he grinned," I was starting to think you hadn't picked up on me flirting with you."
"Oh I hadn't but {actresses name} pointed it out to me and I felt a bit stupid," you replied laughing lightly.
"Right come on, let's go get that drink."
A couple of weeks after that date, Joey has asked you to be his girlfriend. You were yet to meet his infamous group of friends but he said he wanted to wait a little while longer before you met them. You really liked Joey and surprisingly your dad was perfectly okay with you dating him. The relationship was going brilliantly and the only step left was to meet each others friends. A week or so after becoming official Joey got to meet your friends and then a few days later he brought you to meet his. You were extremely nervous since Joey's friends were like his family. He took you over to Monica's apartment where he said everyone normally hangs out. Just as you approached the door Joey stopped and turned to face you. "Baby there's no need to be nervous, they'll love you," Joey said as he placed his hand gently on your cheek and softly moved his thumb back and forth. He leant down and pressed his lips to yours in a short but sweet kiss. "Come on, lets go in," he grinned, taking you shaking hand in his.
He pushed open the door and was greeted with 'heys' and 'hellos'. "Hey guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend Isabelle, babe this is Chandler, Ross, Monica, Phoebe and Rachel," Joey introduced.
"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you all," you greeted, a small smile on your face.
Monica and Rachel both gave you quick, friendly hugs but Phoebe stood off to one side not really engaging. "Come and sit down, can I get you anything to drink?" Monica asked.
"Could I have some water please?" You asked politely.
Monica nodded and handed you a bottle of water from the fridge. "So Isabelle tell us about yourself," Rachel said.
"I'm a chef at puesta de sol, and I also play guitar in a band, we play small gigs here and there," you answered.
"Oh my goodness! You're the chef at puesta de sol? That is the best Spanish restaurant around," Monica gushed.
"I here you're a chef as well Monica, Alejandro's I believe? The food there is absolutely incredible," you complimented.
"Thank you so much," Monica grinned.
The rest of evening was spent talking about yours and Joey's relationship and you and Monica also began to swap cooking tips. So far everything was going perfectly but one person seemed to completely dislike you... Phoebe. She had spent the entire evening glaring at you and it made you uncomfortable. You had no idea why she didn't seem to like you as you didn't think you had done anything wrong. From what you'd heard from Joey, Phoebe was actually really nice but she wasn't being pleasant to you at all. Joey, who had his arm wrapped around your waist, was completely oblivious to Phoebe's mood. "Me and Isabelle better be off, we're going away for the weekend tomorrow," Joey said, standing up and pulling you up with him.
"It was great to meet you, see you soon," Rachel grinned.
"You'll have to come visit at the restaurant some time," Monica said.
"I will, nice to meet you all," you replied before walking out hand and hand with Joey.
"See that wasn't so bad," Joey said," are you staying over here tonight or are you going to come back in the morning?"
"I'll come back in the morning, I still haven't finished packing," you answered.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow."
He pressed a kiss to your lips, gently pulling you into him. You pulled away and bid your goodbyes before heading off back to your apartment. The next morning you carried your bags over to Joey's apartment, ready for a romantic weekend away. Just as you were about to knock on his door, you heard two voices arguing. You didn't want to intrude to you waited at the door until they'd finished arguing. "Phoebe, I don't get why you're saying these things, you barely even know her," you heard Joey snap.
"She seems so fake Joey, did you not see the way she was acting with Monica?" Phoebe responded.
"They were talking about their jobs, how does that prove she's fake?" Joey argued .
"Oh Monica the food at your restaurant is so amazing," Phoebe said, intimidating your voice," She was just completely sucking up to her."
"She was trying to make a good first impression, she was really nervous about meeting you all," Joey snapped.
"Not only is she fake, but we've barely seen you for the past month because you've been with her, she's taking you away from us Joey!" Phoebe shouted.
"She is not taking me away from you guys, it's my choice to spend time with her, I really want this relationship to work Phoebe," Joey responded.
"Yeah well you could find someone better, she's not right for you," Phoebe said.
"How do you know that? She's an amazing girl Phoebe, you should give her a chance," Joey replied.
"I don't want to Joey, she's not right for you, she's fake, she's taking you away from us and she just seems really dull for someone like you," Phoebe stated.
"Phoebe will you stop insulting her, there's nothing wrong with her," Joey snapped angrily.
You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You felt awful that you were coming between Phoebe and Joey so you picked your bag up off the floor and walked away. The thought of ruining their friendship pained you so the best thing for you to do was to give him some space. You headed back to your apartment, hoping that everything between Joey and Phoebe would be okay. Less than an hour later Joey was wondering where you were since you were meant to be at his apartment ages ago. He rang your phone but you didn't answer. Joey became increasingly worried about you so he hurried over to your apartment, scared that something had happened to you. He repeatedly knocked on your door until you opened after a good few minutes. "Thank god you're okay," Joey said pulling you into a hug.
"Why wouldn't I be okay?" You asked.
"You were meant to be at my apartment ages ago and you weren't answering your phone," Joey replied, closing the door to your apartment.
"I don't think we should go away this weekend," you said, your voice shaking slightly.
"What why?" Joey questioned.
"I just think you should spend some more time with your friends," you answered.
Joey gave you a confused look. He had no idea why you were saying these things and was slightly worried that you were going to end things. "I did come to your apartment earlier but I heard you and Phoebe arguing and she said that I was taking you away from them all," you explained.
"Crap," Joey mumbled, feeling awful that you had to hear what Phoebe was saying.
"I don't want Phoebe to hate me Joey, so just go spend time with her this weekend because she clearly feels neglected," you said.
"Baby listen to me, no one else thinks you've taken me away from them, I don't know what's wrong with Phoebe at the moment but she'll get it over it, but please don't let what she said hurt you because she couldn't be anymore wrong about you," Joey rambled, placing his hands on the sides of your face.
You put your hands on Joey's and then pulled them away. "Joey if she feels this way you need to spend some time with her, I don't want to get in between the two of you, I know how important she is to you," you replied.
"You're important to me too, and I don't want what she said to upset you," Joey stressed.
You sat down on your sofa, feeling really upset at the issue that was now forming in your relationship. Joey sat down beside you and pulled you into his side, his arm draped across your shoulders. "Isabelle please don't let this upset you, Phoebe will get over this at some point," Joey said pressing a kiss to your forehead.
"I want me and you to work Joey and it can't work if one of your best friend hates me and if it's causing issues between the two of you," you stated, a stray tear rolling down your cheek.
"I want to be with you Is, I want to go away with you this weekend and spend time with you, me and Phoebe will be perfectly fine I promise," Joey assured you.
By this point, you couldn't hold back the tears that you didn't even know you were holding back. "Baby please don't cry," Joey pleaded.
He pulled you onto his lap and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry, it's just I hate the thought of you and Phoebe having problems because of me," you cried.
"It's not your fault, me and Phoebe will work this out but after me and you get back from a romantic weekend away," Joey replied, rubbing you me back soothingly.
After a minute or so you finally stopped crying and you calmed down slightly. You head was resting in the crook of Joey's neck, and you both sat there in silence, unsure of what to say next. "You feeling okay now?" Joey asked.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for crying, it's just one of my friends pushed me out for her boyfriend and I rarely ever saw her and we eventually drifted apart so I know how Phoebe's feelings," you explained.
"It's okays baby, don't worry about me and Phoebe, my only concern right now is you," he answered.
You cupped his cheeks and pressed your lips to his. Joey placed a hand on your thigh and his other was resting on your back. The kiss quickly deepened so you swung your legs over his and sat facing him. His hands gripped your hips tightly and your arms fell round his neck. You pulled back and pecked his lips once more. "You're one of a kind Tribbiani," you grinned," I'm so lucky to have you."
"I'm lucky to have you too Isabelle," Joey replied, pressing a quick kiss to your lips," grab your bags and let's head off to Vermont."
Your weekend with Joey was extremely romantic and you found yourself falling even harder for him. When you got home he and Phoebe worked things out and eventually you and Phoebe became friends, much to Joey's delight.