Personal imagine: Chandler Bing and Hannah

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Hannah-
Requests are currently closed. I will open them up again soon but due to many requests they will be closed for a short while.

You hadn't been in the group long, maybe 3 months or so, but you felt right at home when you were with them. You had moved in on the ground floor of the building and met Joey and Monica straight away when they offered to help you carry in your boxes. They took you up to Monica and Rachel's apartment, where you got the chance to meet the rest of the group. They were very warm and welcoming but you had your focus on only one of them....Chandler. He caught your eye instantly and the girls caught onto your attraction. Over the following months the attraction turned into something more but you wouldn't dare tell Chandler.  Out of everyone, you felt closest to him as he was the one you could go to if you needed to be cheered up or if you need a shoulder to cry on. Yourself, Ross and Monica were all at Mons apartment watching the rain crash into the window. "I hate when it rains, I don't like being stuck indoors," You whined.
"I think the rains quite peaceful," Ross said.
Before you could reply the door flung open and Chandler stood their soaking wet. "I swear this day couldn't get any worse," he huffed slamming the door.
He tugged his coat off and flung it over the back of a chair. You'd never seen Chandler so stressed and annoyed before so you didn't know how to approach him. He sat down next to you with a sour look on his face. "You okay?" You asked.
"Do I look okay?" He snapped.
You furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to why he would take his stress out on you. "What's happened?" Monica asked.
"At work I spilt coffee all down my crotch so not only did I have to deal with an extremely painful burning sensation I had to listen to people make jokes about me peeing myself, then my boss gave me stacks of paper work to do and then my lovely assistant spilt her drink all over them, then to top it off I got splashed by a taxi and my umbrella blew off," Chandler ranted.
Although you felt really bad for Chandler, you could help the small laugh that escaped your lips at the hilarity of the events that took place. Chandler turned to look at you, glaring at you intently. "You think that this is funny?" He asked harshly.
You shook your head as you tried to contain your smile. This seemed to annoy Chandler even more and Monica and Ross could see this. Monica have you a warning look that made your smile disappear instantly. "So you find it funny that I've had a crap day and don't feel bad at all?" Chandler shouted," you know what, I don't even know why you're hear, nobody wants you around."
You gasped at Chandler's harsh words and Monica and Ross' eyes widened. "Chandler, that's not cool man," Ross stated.
"I'm not wrong, why do we need an uncaring and judgemental person in our group, we were better as a six," he snapped.
You stood up, and dashed out of the apartment, tears spilling down your cheeks. You heard Monica shouting your name but you just ignored her and carried on back to your apartment. You had never been this hurt by someone's words before and you hated how much it stung. When you reached your apartment, you pushed the door open and slammed it shut. You sank to the floor and wrapped your hands around your knees. You understood that Chandler had had a rough day but you never meant to laugh at him and what he said was uncalled for. You spent the rest of the evening curled up on the sofa under a blanket, aimlessly flicking through the channels on the TV trying to find something to distract you from the earlier events. When you finally settled on a film someone knocked on the door, making you sigh. You stood up wrapping the blanket around your shoulders and trundled over to the door. You swung it open to reveal a sorrowful looking Chandler. "What do you want?" You snapped.
"I came to apologise, what I said wasn't called for and it wasn't true, of course we all want you around, the groups better as a seven," he said, smiling softly at you.
He seemed to be being sincere and it didn't sound like he'd been forced to come and apologise. "I didn't mean to upset you Chandler and what you said really hurt," you replied.
"I was annoyed but that doesn't excuse what I did, I am really sorry Hannah," he apologised stepping closer to you.
He pulled you into a hug and you didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around his neck. He held you as close as possible, resting his head onto of yours. After a few minutes he pulled away from the hug but kept his hands on your waist. "I really care about you Hannah, I never want to do anything to hurt you again," he mumbled.
"I care about you too Chandler, I'm sorry that it seemed like I don't," you replied.
One of his hands left your waist and brushed a piece of hair out of your face. You were quite confused as to what was going on since Chandler had never acted this way with you. "I really like you Hannah," he whispered before leaning in and capturing your lips in his.
This took you by surprise but you responded within seconds. You threaded your fingers through his hand as he attempted to deepen the kiss. You both pulled away breathless with big smiles on your face. "I really like you too Chandler," you grinned.
He pecked your lips once more before resting his forehead against yours. "I should head off, it's getting late," Chandler said.
"I'll see you tomorrow," you replied.
He kissed your hairline and then disappeared out of your apartment. You bit your lip trying to contain the smile that was forcing its way into your face. You closed your door and headed back to your place on your sofa, no longer trying to hide the smile that had situated itself on your face.