Phoebe Buffay {Christmas Special}

-Phoebe Buffay and Fem Reader-
Synopsis: After being together for over a year, Y/N and her girlfriend Phoebe spend their first Christmas together and it was as perfect as they both imagined.

Please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

Yourself and Phoebe has been together for just over a year. You had never spent Christmas together since you had only been together for a couple of months when the last Christmas rolled around. This year, Phoebe had asked you to spend Christmas with her and her friends and you gladly accepted. You were extremely nervous because they were Phoebe's friends and despite them being her best friends you hadn't been around them that much throughout the relationship. You got each of them a little gift since you didn't want to turn up empty handed and you also bought Phoebe a few gifts since you both agreed not to go overboard with expensive presents. Since Phoebe was helping Monica set up the apartment for Christmas dinner, you made your way over later on, nervous about showing up on your own. Before you left, you had repeatedly checked your appearance in the mirror, wanting to look perfect. When you reached Monica's apartment, you took a deep breath and gently knocked on the door. You didn't know why you were so nervous since you had met the group many times. The door swung open and Monica stood there with a big smile on her face. "Hey Y/N, Merry Christmas," she grinned, pulling you into a hug.
She ushered you into the apartment and then got back to cooking. You placed the presents you had brought over for everyone under the tree and then headed over to Monica to see if she needed any help. Before you got over there someone wrapped their arms around your waist and pulled you into a hug. You looked up and saw Phoebe smiling down at you. "Merry Christmas babe," she grinned.
"Merry Christmas Phoebs," you responded, pecking her lips.
"Don't I deserve I proper kiss, I mean it is Christmas," Phoebe smirked.
You wrapped your arms around her neck and pressed your lips against hers. Her tongue slipped into your mouth and the kiss became increasingly passionate. "No making out in my kitchen," Monica scolded.
The two of you pulled apart, you letting out a small giggle making Phoebe smile. "You two can make the stuffing balls, and please don't waste the mixture, we don't have a lot of it," Monica instructed, placing a bowl of stuffing mixture in front of you.
Phoebe sat down on a chair and pulled you to sit down on her lap, causing you to squeal. She wrapped her arms around you waist as Monica placed the mixture and a tray in front of you. "Do not mess these up, I'm trusting you both," Monica said, a serious expression resting on her face.
"I've never known someone be so serious about stuffing balls," you whispered, letting out a small giggle.
You began making the stuffing balls, trying to make them as neat as possible. Instead of helping, Phoebe was running her hands up and down your thighs and hips whilst trailing kisses along your neck and shoulder blade. Monica hit her with a tea towel since she was distracting you causing her to roll her eyes. For a few moments, she sat quietly behind you, her head resting on your shoulder. Phoebe got bored very quickly and then resorted to tickling your sides. You gasped and the stuffing ball mixture that was in your hands flew out of your grasp and went down the cleavage of Phoebe's dress. You both looked at each wide eyed before you both burst out laughing. "That was your fault, you need to keep your hands to yourself Miss Buffay," you chuckled.
"It's hard to keep my hands to myself when I've got a beautiful woman sat on my lap," Phoebe smirked.
Despite the interruption you finally managed to finish making the food and handing them back to Monica. "The mixture should have made twenty-eight, why's there only twenty-seven?" Monica asked.
"One's down my bra," Phoebe said.
"Why have you got stuffing ball mixture down your bra?" Monica questioned.
"My girlfriend here thought it would be better in my bra than on someone's plate," Phoebe smirked.
"Hey! Don't throw me in the deep end. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't tickle me," you said with mock offence.
Monica rolled her eyes, but smiled at how perfect the two of you were together. "Why don't you two go and occupy yourselves, I can't have any more food go missing," Monic said before getting back on with the dinner.
The two of you situated yourself on the sofa and decided to open each other's presents. You handed Phoebe her presents first since you were excited for her to open them. The first one she opened baffled her slightly. It was a small silver box with a gold key in the middle. "A key? Erm, thank you Y/N," she responded.
You giggled at her response causing her to raise her eyebrows. "It's a key to my apartment. We've been together for over a year and I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to move in with me?" You asked, a nervous smile resting on your face.
"Of course I'll move in with you," she grinned, pulling you into a hug," I thought you'd never ask."
She pecked your lips and then dived into the next gift. She tore off the paper to reveal an envelope. She ripped it open and gasped when she saw what was inside. "Two tickets to Hawaii! No way," she squealed.
"My parents just bought a beach villa out there and I thought maybe we could go for two weeks at the end of the month," you grinned.
"Thank you so much," Phoebe grinned," spending two weeks alone with you sounds perfect."
She winked at you causing you to blush knowing that this trip definitely wasn't going to be PG. Her final gift was a new, personalised guitar strap and a leather song book. She was extremely grateful for all of her gifts and was excited to give you yours. Your first gift was a spa trip for two which you extremely pleased to receive. Your second gift was a beautiful diamond bracelet that you were ecstatic to receive since you had been ogling at it through the shop window for months. "Okay, here's your final gift," Phoebe said, handing you a small box.
You unwrapped the paper and your eyes widened when you saw a little black box. "Don't panic, it's not an engagement ring," she giggled.
You opened up the box to reveal a beautiful rose gold ring, encrusted with diamonds that formed the shape of the infinity symbol.

"Phoebe this is absolutely beautiful," you gushed

"It's a promise ring. I want you to know that I promise to always love you no matter what and I promise that one day this will be a proper engagement ring because you're so special to me Y/N and you make me so happy," Phoebe grinned as she slid the ring onto your finger.
You pulled her into a hug, a stray tear rolling down your cheek. "I love you too Phoebe and I promise to love you for as long as I live," you mumbled.
You pulled back and pressed your lips to hers in a gentle and loving kiss. You tried to deepen the kiss but you were pulled apart when the three guys barrelled into the apartment. You enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner, laughing and joking around with the group. They made you feel so welcome and you couldn't be happier. After dinner everyone lounged around just talking but you decided to head out onto the balcony to enjoy the crisp white snow that was falling in New York. "It's so cold out here," Phoebe shivered as made her way onto the balcony.
She wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you snuggled into her side. You both stood their in silence watching the snow cover the floor, turning New York into a real life snow globe. "Thank you for an amazing Christmas Phoebe, it was perfect," you grinned.
"It has been perfect hasn't it, one of my best Christmas' yet," she responded.
You turned round to face her, her hand falling to rest on your waist. "How about we head back to OUR apartment and end this day on a good note," you smirked.
"Hmm, I like the sound of that," she replied, capturing your lips in hers.
The snow continued to fall around the two of you as you kissed passionately on the balcony of Monica's apartment. It truly was a perfect Christmas.