Personal Imagine: Chandler Bing and Ella

Personal Imagine
-Chandler Bing & Ella -
Requests are now closed.
Please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

You rushed into central perk, struggling to tie your apron behind your back. "Sorry I'm late Gunther, I overslept," you lied.
Truth was, you hadn't overslept. You had gotten into a fight with your boyfriend which wasn't an unusual occurrence. He came back at home at around half six this morning, which is the time you usually get up for work. He was still drunk when he tumbled through your front door. This wasn't something that was a rare; he often came home early in the morning, drunk from his nights out with his friends. The problem was, he was extremely abusive when he was drunk. Not just verbally, but psychically. As soon as he saw you leave the bedroom, he instantly began yelling at you, calling you a "good for nothing, worthless bitch" and a "lazy disgrace". When you walked past him, ignoring his cruel remark, he grabbed you by your arm and yanked you back, leaving red finger marks on your lower arm. He yelled at you for being ignorant and walking away from him, and with each word his grip got tighter. You begged him to let go so he shoved you over, causing you to fall into the cabinet by the front door, cutting your arm on the wood. You hissed in pain but your boyfriend just rolled his eyes, calling you weak and pathetic. He dropped down on one of your sofas, switching on the TV. You pulled yourself off of the floor and walked into the kitchen, trying to ignore the pain searing through your arm. He hollered at you, telling you to bring him another beer. When you told him there were no beers in the fridge he went absolutely mad. "You're a good for nothing bitch, you should make sure I have beers in the fridge, that's your job not mine, you're such a waste of space."
He had stood up from the couch and stormed over to you. He pushed you against the fridge, making you wince at the pain it caused in your back. He gripped your arms, pinning you harshly against the fridge, his fingers digging into the cut you had received only moments ago. "Please, get off me."
"You are such a whiny bitch, you need to sort yourself out Ella, I can't stand having you here with your pathetic crying."
He released you and you crumpled to the floor. He went back to the sofa and passed out moments later so you hurriedly got ready and went out to work before he woke up. You made sure to put on a long sleeve so that no one would notice the cut and imprints. "Don't worry about it Ella, I'll let you off this once since you never normally turn up later," Gunther replied.
Twenty minutes into your shift, your friends Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey and Monica all strolled in taking their usual spot in the coffee house. "Morning Ella," Rachel greeted, followed by a chorus of 'good mornings' from the rest of the group.
"Hey guys, are you all wanting your usuals?" You asked.
"Yeah, thanks Ella," Monica grinned.
Half way through making the groups drinks, you noticed Chandler had made his way over to the counter. "Everything okay?" You asked, turning to face him.
"I thought I'd come over and help you carry them over, I noticed you holding your arm in pain when we came in," he said, a sympathetic smile resting on his face.
"I fell into my bedroom door this morning, I'm just little miss clumsy," you lied, letting out a small laugh.
Chandler didn't seem to believe what you said, but he didn't question it. "You need to be more careful, you always seem to be injured," Chandler chuckled.
Little did he know that all the injures were from your boyfriend, not from you being the clumsy person you claim to be. Chandler helped you carry the drinks over to the group, and looked at you with concern when he noticed you wince in pain when you picked up the tray.  "Are you okay Ella, you look like you're really in pain?" Ross asked.
"I'm fine, don't worry about me," you replied," enjoy your coffee."
Chandler watched you walk away and saw you hold you back in pain from when your boyfriend pushed you against the fridge. His concern for you grew and he began to worry that there was more to these consistent injures that you kept on getting. The group finished their coffees and headed off to work bidding you goodbye. You were relieved when the left because you had noticed Chandler looking at you suspiciously throughout the whole time he was there. You mentally prayed that he wouldn't come over and try to pry more into how you got your injuries. You hated lying to him but you couldn't let any of them know what was going on behind closed doors. Your shift was mostly quiet which you were grateful for. The pain in your body was bordering unbearable so you were happy that you didn't have to work too hard. During your lunch break you put ice on your back hoping to ease the pain and even Gunther became suspicious of the origins of your injuries. The group returned later on near the end of your shift. You were glad for their company since you had had a boring shift but you were worried that they would ask more about your injuries. When you finished your shift, they told you to come and sit down with them, claiming you hadn't hung out with them properly in weeks. You were a bit unsure about it since you knew your boyfriend would be mad if you weren't home in time but you thought a few minutes wouldn't hurt. You sat down between Chandler and Phoebe and Chandler instantly wrapped his arm around your shoulder giving you a sense of comfort that you hadn't felt in a long time. Whilst you were talking to everyone, you could feel Chandler rubbing comforting circles in your shoulder and this made you relax into his side. For a few moments you forgot about everything that was going on your life, all the pain and abuse. However, your peace and feeling of safety was rudely interrupted by the door to the coffee house slamming against the wall. You all turned around to look at who caused the loud noise and your eyes widened when you saw your boyfriend stumbling through the door. Once again, he was completely drunk and the look on his face scared you. You quickly removed Chandler's arm from your shoulders and rushed over to him. "Come on let's go home," you said trying to usher him out of the coffee house.
He pushed you away causing you to stumble into the back of the sofa. "You were supposed to be home ages ago but instead you're here cuddled up with some other guy," your boyfriend spat.
"There's nothing with me and Chandler, you know he's just my friend, please can we just go home," you pleaded.
"I always knew you were a whore," he snarled," a worthless slut."
"Hey man that's enough," Chandler snapped," I think you need to leave."
Chandler, Joey and Ross stood around you, desperate to protect you from your boyfriend. "Look at you Ella, clearly one guy isn't enough for you, how many more do you whore yourself out too?" He chuckled darkly.
"Please stop," you cried," please stop calling me a whore."
"We're leaving, I'll deal with you at home," he growled, gripping you wrist and pulling you towards him.
"She isn't going anywhere, she's staying here with us," Chandler said, glaring at your boyfriend.
"Oh is that right? I suggest you back off before I bruise that cocky little face of yours," your boyfriend snarled.
"Don't you dare talk to him like that," you spat, a sudden surge of courage bursting out of you.
You boyfriend turned his attention to you, anger seething out of him. He walked closer to you, making you walk backwards in fear. "What did you just say?" He hissed.
Before you could answer his fist collided with your jaw, knocking you into the counter behind you. You fell to a heap in the floor, tears rapidly flowing form your eyes. Pained cried escaped from your mouth as the pain in your jaw and head became unbearable. Within seconds, everything went black.