Rachel Green {Christmas Special}

-Rachel Green and Fem Reader-
Synopsis: Rachel and Y/N take their two daughters Christmas shopping and to see Santa. What should be a simple experience turns into something chaotic.

Please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

"Grace, Olivia, are you two ready?" You called up the stairs.
"Coming Mummy," Grace, your seven year old daughter, shouted back.
"I won't be long," Olivia, your eight year old daughter, responded.
Moments later the two girls barrelled down the stair case, trying to beat each other to the bottom. "Be careful you two, we don't want any injures before Christmas do we," your wife Rachel scolded.
She put the two into their coats and you made them put on their gloves and hats since it was freezing outside. Today you were taking your daughters to see Santa at the mall and you were also hoping that you'd be able to do some Christmas shopping as well. You ushered your children into the car, leaving Rachel to lock up the house. Grace and Olivia excitedly got into the car, Grace rambling on about what she was going to ask Santa to bring her for Christmas. Rachel got into the car not long after you had and you all sped off to the mall. You reached the mall in no time at all and the girls hurried out of the car and pulled yourself and Rachel inside quickly so that they could get to Santa. Olivia took Grace's hand and led her to the line whilst you and Rachel waited to the side. You intertwined your fingers with your wife's as she leant her head on your shoulder. "How long do you think they'll still believe in Santa for?" Rachel asked.
"I reckon for a good few years still," you answered.
Your two girls were obsessed with Christmas do you knew that they'd believe in Santa until someone told them different. You noticed that the girls were no sat with Santa do you quickly whipped out your phone to take photos. Rachel wrapped her arms around your waist from behind and rested her head on your shoulder. "They're so adorable," Rachel gushed.
The girls gave 'Santa' a big hug and then ran over to you. Both of them had big smiles on your face and it made your heart melt. "Mummy, Mummy Santa said I made it onto the good list this year! That means more presents for me," Grace cheered.
"Christmas isn't all about presents Grace," Olivia said.
"Yes it is, I love presents," Grace retorted.
"You sound just like your mother," you responded, giggling slightly.
"Hey!" Rachel said with mock offence, shoving you slightly.
You wrapped your arm around Rachel's shoulder and she leant up and pecked your lips. "Mummy I'm hungry," Olivia whined," can we go and get some food please."
You nodded and headed up to the food court. The two girls rambled on about Santa, Olivia continuously scolding Grace for her obsession with gifts. "Grace is so like you, she's like a little version of you," you chuckled.
"I don't know what you're on about, I have no idea where she's got this materialistic attitude from," Rachel replied, laughing lightly.
You all sat down at a pizza place and each ordered a pizza. Your daughters had huge appetites so they tore through their pizza, creating a mess as they did so. You finished just as quickly as they did, with Rachel still on her third piece. "Well we know who they get their big appetite from," Rachel giggled.
"I will defiantly take full credit for that," you answered stealing one of Rachel's pizza slices.
"Hey!" Rachel whined.
You pecked her lips and smirked at her which caused her to smile. When Rachel had finished her food you all headed off to do some shopping. You started off by looking for a present for Phoebe and you settled on buying her some candles and diffusers. You wandered round a store trying to find the perfect scents but Olivia and Grace quickly got board. Whilst you searched for the right ones to buy, the two girls started bugging Rachel, complaining that they were bored and wanted to go into the toy shop. "Babe, I'm just gonna take them too the toy store next door to stop them messing about," Rachel said.
"Okay, I'll just buy these for Phoebs and I'll come find you," you responded.
She nodded and grabbed the hands of your children and headed out. You hurried over to the check out counter, not wanting to leave Rachel with the girls too long. The que was thankfully quite short and you were out of the store quickly. You walked into the toy store and saw Rachel telling off Grace. "You are not having that you Grace, it's nearly Christmas so no more gifts until then," Rachel snapped.
"That's not fair. I want the doll," Grace huffed, stamping her foot.
"Grace, I suggest you put the doll back or you'll be put on Santa's naughty list," you intervened.
She groaned and chucked the doll back on the shelf. "Apologise to your mother for being rude," you instructed.
She turned to Rachel and mumbled 'sorry' and then gave her a hug. "Come on, I need to go and pick something out for mum," you said.
You intertwined you fingers with Rachel and your daughters walked in front. You headed into an accessory store, hoping to buy your mum a scarf.  Grace and Olivia behaved for the first few minutes in the store but then the two started arguing. "You aren't the boss of me," Grace shouted.
"I'm older so you have to do as I say," Olivia retorted.
You sighed and put down the scarf that you had just picked up. You walked over to the two girls and squatted down to their level. "You two need to knock it off and stop behaving like this, now stop acting like this so I can buy grandma a Christmas present," you scolded.
You bought the scarf you had chosen for your mum and left the store. When you got out of the store, Rachel noticed an area where kids were making Christmas decorations. "How about we leave Grace and Olivia in the kids area and we can finish shopping," Rachel suggested.
You nodded and walked over to one of the ladies running the kids area. "Hi there, you guys okay?" The lady asked.
"Hi, we're hoping we could leave our two angels with you for an hour," Rachel said.
"Absolutely," The lady grinned.
"Is it completely supervises?" You asked.
"Yes it is, there will be someone watching your daughters at all times."
You sent Grace and Olivia into the kids area and you and Rachel headed off to finish the Christmas shopping. Rachel said that you needed to find something for Monica so she dragged you around many different clothes shops until she found the perfect dress to buy her. It was a beautiful black dress, one that you knew Monica would love. "Do you think this would fit her? I'm not sure on the size?" Rachel asked.
"Why don't you just try it on, you and Monica are pretty much the same size," you suggested.
Rachel took the dress into the dressing room and you waited on one of the seats. After a few minutes she poked her head round the door and told you to come in and look. You closed the door behind you and you were taken back by how stunning Rachel looked. "Damn, I think you should keep this dress for yourself and buy Monica something else," you smirked, placing your hands on her hips.
"Hm maybe I will," Rachel grinned. 
She pressed her lips to yours and you quickly deepened it. He arms hung loosely round your neck and they brought you closer to her. "I think we better stop before this goes too far," Rachel mumbled against your lips.
You pulled away, pecking her lips one more time. "I defiantly think you need to keep this dress," you said with a wink before leaving the changing rooms.
Rachel emerged from the dressing room moments later and hooked her arm through yours. "I'm definitely going to keep the dress," she said, a smirk resting on her face.
You two hurried round the stores, getting all of the presents you needed, including a new dress for Monica. Once you had finished your shopping you headed back to the kids section to see your kids happily making Christmas decorations. They saw you both and rushed over to you. "Look what I made," Grace said excitedly, lifting up the polystyrene bauble.
"That looks beautiful Gracie," you grinned.
"I made one too," Olivia said, showing you hers.
"It looks wonderful," Rachel replied," come on you two, lets get home."
You held onto Olivia's hand and Rachel held onto Grace's as you led them out of the mall. You felt lucky that you had three amazing people to spend Christmas with, and you felt especially lucky to have two incredible daughters and a wonderful wife with you beyond just Christmas Day.