Personal Imagine: Joey Tribbiani and Morgan

Personal Imagine
-Joey Tribbiani and Morgan -
Requests are now closed. They will not re-open until the 1 January 2019.
Also, please go and follow my Instagram page for this account: thunderandrain96

It's been a week since Joey proposed to you. After four years of bliss together, Joey finally got down on one knee and asked you to spend the rest of your life with him; you of course said yes without question. The girls encouraged you to begin planning immediately so that is why you are currently sat at Monica's kitchen table, with wedding magazines scattered about everywhere. "So have you an idea of a colour scheme?" Monica asked.
"Haven't really thought about it," you replied whilst flicking through a magazine.
"Have you though about the flowers you want?" Rachel question.
"Nope," you said.
"What about food? Have you considered that?" Phoebe asked.
"Guys, I got engaged a week ago, I've just been enjoying spending time with Joey, I haven't thought about my wedding properly yet," you chuckled.
"Do you at least have a date in mind?" Monica pried.
"The first of November," you replied.
"Oh my gosh, that's the first day you met," Rachel gushed.
You and Joey had met on the 1st November in the coffee house. You had both spent Halloween completely drunk so the next day all either of you wanted was coffee. You and Joey got talking whilst waiting for your drinks and then he asked you out on a date. You were surprised by how forward he was but you found him charming so you said yes. "Well at least one things set in stone, now we just have to sort everything else out," Monica said.
"Mon, the weddings in 10 months, will you chill out," you giggled.
You appreciated your friends interest in your wedding but you didn't want to rush into anything and regret any decisions later on. "Will you at least look at some flowers," Monica pleaded.
"Okay, okay ," you said.
She held up a magazine that had beautiful red roses on one side and gorgeous peonies on the other. "I personally think the peonies are perfect for your wedding," Monica grinned.
Before you could answer, your fiancé, Ross and Chandler strolled into the apartment. "Hey baby," he grinned pressing a kiss to your lips.
Chandler sat down on the spare seat, Ross went to the bathroom so you stood up to let Joey sit down on your seat and then sat on his lap. "What are you guys up to?" Joey asked.
"Looking at wedding magazines," you answered," I need your opinion, do we go  for roses or peonies?".
"Hmm, roses are more romantic looking so I say roses," Joey answered.
"Roses it is then," you said.
"But what about the Peonies?" Monica complained.
"Joey wants Roses, I think Roses are beautiful so we're having Roses," you replied.
"Fine," Monica huffed.
The girls continued to flip through the magazines, whilst you and Joey sat and watched them. "I was hoping I could take you somewhere later," Joey whispered.
"And where might that be?" You questioned.
"It's a surprise," he mumbled, pressing a quick kiss to your neck.
"You two stop whispering and start looking through the magazines," Monica scolded.
"Please tell me again why I asked her to be my maid of honour," you groaned, making Joey let out a small laugh.

*****
You and Joey stepped out of the cab and you smiled when you saw the New York public library in front of you. "How come we're here? Last week you told me I spend  too much time here?" You asked, letting out a small laugh.
"You'll see," he responded.
He intertwined your fingers and led you up the steps and into the grand building. You went through the security checks and then Joey led you up the stairs to the second floor where the beautiful McGraw Rotunda was located. "Oh wow, this is gorgeous," you grinned as you admired the beautiful architecture.
As you were stood admiring the architecture, people began to rush around you carrying flowers and chairs. "I wonder what's going on," you said.
"Apparently, weddings are held here quite regularly," Joey replied.
"Joey why are we here?" You asked, a small smile creeping up on your face.
"When one of the girls at work said her friend got married here, it made me think that this would be the absolute perfect location since this is where you spend most of your time," Joey explained.
"Oh my goodness, are you serious?" You questioned, bubbling over with excitement.
"I want you to have the most perfect day and all the greatest love stories are held in here and I want ours to be added to the collection," Joey said.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed you lips to his. "You're such a romantic Joey Tribbiani," you giggled.
When you pulled away you noticed a women in a grey pantsuit strolling towards you. "Hi, I'm Samantha, are you two Joey and Morgan?" She asked.
Joey nodded his head and politely shook her hand. "I'm the coordinator of events here and I believe you two want to discuss having your wedding here."
"Yes we do," Joey answered.
"Great, follow me to my office, we don't have much time since we have a wedding here this evening," she said.
You hurried along behind the face paced lady to her office, excited about having your wedding in the amazing McGraw Rotunda. You both down in the seats opposite the lady's desk, a big smile on your face. "So, do you two have a date in mind?" Samatha asked.
"The first of November," Joey answered.
"Let me check the availability," she said.
She flipped through her calendar and a frown appeared on her face quite quickly. "Unfortunately, it seems that that date is already booked up for this year, would you consider any other dates or maybe having it next year on your chosen date?" She said.
You felt a little bit sad that it wasn't available on the date you wanted but you weren't prepared to change the date or wait another year. "We definitely want it on the first of November this year, I can't wait another year to marry this beautiful lady," Joey answered.
The two of you left the library feeling quite disappointed since the venue was absolutely gorgeous but you were pleased that you both didn't want to get married any day other than the date you wanted. You headed to the coffee house to meet the rest of the group, still feeling a little glum about not being able to have the venue. "Hey guys, where've you been?" Phoebe asked.
"Joey took me too look at the McGraw Rotunda at the public library as a potential venue but it fell through," you answered sitting down on Joey's lap on the armchair.
"Oh no why?" Rachel asked.
"It was booked up on the date we wanted," Joey replied.
"Why don't you just change the date? The McGraw Rotunda is absolutely beautiful," Monica interjected.
"There's no chance we're changing the date," Joey stated.
"If it's where you want to get married does it really matter on the date?" Chandler questioned.
"I met the love of my life on the 1st November and I intent to promise to be with her for the rest of my life on the exact same day," Joey explained.
"You're too cute," you grinned, pecking his lips.
You leant into him, resting your head in the crook of his neck, his fingers tracing shapes on your back. "I don't care where we get married, as long as it's on the 1st November, I mean we could get married in our apartment for all I care," you giggled.
"Don't worry baby, I'll find you the most perfect location and you'll have the beautiful wedding that you deserve," Joey grinned, kissing the top of your head.
"I love you so much Joey," you gushed.
"I love you too Morgan, more than you'll ever know."
Fortunately, the wedding that was meant to be help at the McGraw Rotunda was cancelled a week after you visited it so the date became available much to your excitement. On the 1st November you married the love of your life surrounded by some of the greatest love stories in the world.