CHAPTER 4✔

~When I'm down and
                            I'm done.

                   When I'm coming
                          Unplugged.

                    When I'm ready to fall.

                      You're the one always
                            Holding me up.

                          With Love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the school finally ended I rushed home, in desperate need of my bed. Mike had soccer practice so I didn't bother to wait for him. I unlocked the door to my home and stepped inside, the scent of lemons greeted me. Home. Such a simple word. Yet holds such meaning. At least for me.

"Mom?" I called out. I followed the scent to the kitchen to see Andrea baking. "Andyyyy." I said as I ran towards her and pulled her in a bone crushing hug. She laughed and hugged me tightly. "Oh how much I've missed you Lee." She said pulling away, kissing my forehead.

Andrea had been away with Chris to New York, to meet Chris's relatives. Andrea has always been my rock. I have Mike and I love him so much but you always need a sister in your life who will be there for you through thick and thin. She's actually way better than Crystal at least.

"Hey Lee. No hugs for Chrissy?" I turned around and hugged Chris. "Hi Chrissy. I've missed you both around here." I said smiling. Chris came up to Andrea and hugged her from behind. My heart swelled at the evident love which shone in their eyes. The kind of love I once had in my life. The thought made me want to cry but I held back my tears.

"So how was the trip? Did you guys get me anything? Or you were busy..... you know doing it?" I said smirking at them. Andrea blushed while Chris just grinned. "You don't wanna know Hailee. Trust me." He said laughing.

"Ooh I made you some lemon tarts Lee. Your favorite." She offering me a plate of delicious lemon tarts. "I don't know what I would do without you. You're my personal angel." I said, wiping a fake tear. She chuckled and they both went to the lounge. I was busy eating my lemon tarts until my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown No : Heyyyyy Rose.

Me : Ummm who is this?

Unknown No : Whaaaa? You don't remember me I'm hurt.

Me : Cut the crap. Who are you?

Unknown No : Rude. Well to put your mind at ease, you should know that I'm none other than the guy you dream about every single night.

Me : Ryder? Seriously? Could you get anymore creepier?

Unknown No : Whaaaa. How'd you know it was me?

Me : I can sense your arrogance from a mile away. How'd you get my number?

Unknown No : That's for me to know, and you to ...

Me : Haha you're hilarious. Bye

Unknown No : Bye My Rose.

For some reason, that last text brought a smile on my face. Yup its definitely the plague he carries. I switched my phone off because I knew Crystal's gonna bother me like she does all the time. I went up to my room and dived on the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shuffling around in my room. I immediately got alert and sat up quickly causing my head to rush. I cradled my head waiting for the rush to go away.