CHAPTER 11✔

~And if you say. Goodbye today.
I'd ask you to be true.

Cuz the hardest part of this
Is leaving you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was burning. Not litreally. But I felt like I was. My whole bed was drenched in my sweat. I was suffering from a very high fever. I couldn't move. There was a knock on my door. It was very loud but it seemed distant.

The door opened revealing Mike. "Hey sis... woah what happened to you?" Mike said, rushing to my side.

"Just a fever. Help me get up." I said, holding out my arms. Mike came behind me and entangled his arms under my armpits and hoisted me up. He picked up a pillow and lodged it behind my hand.

"It does not look like 'just a fever' sis." He said. "I'll be fine. I've had worse. Where's everyone? I don't hear anything." I said. "Mom and dad are gone to have breakfast with some of their friends and Chris and Andrea are not coming back till tomorrow. You know 'romantic getaway' and all." He said, air quoting.

"Could you help me up? I need to shower. I'm litreally swimming in my on sweat." I said. Instead of pulling me up by my arms he picked me up bridal style.

"Mike what are you doing? I'm gonna fall put me down!!" I said clinging to his neck like a monkey. He was a few good inches shorter than me so I was worried we're both gonna fall.

"Relax. I've been working out. You litreally weigh nothing sis. You gotta keep yourself in shape." He said smugly, setting me down once we reached the bathroom. My head was pounding and I swayed a little before I was able to stand up properly.

I looked at Mike. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression. I stared blankly at him. He still didn't make a move to get out.

"Get out." I said, sighing heavily. Realization struck him and he quickly scurried out the bathroom. Boys can be so stupid sometimes.

I stripped of my clothes. They were stuck to me like a leech. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. I stepped into the shower and lathered myself with soap. I was washing my head when my eyes fell down to my lower abdomen.

I saw a lump on the right lower side of the abdomen. Hmm weird!! That wasn't there before.

I thought nothing of it and got out of the shower. I went out of the bathroom to see a clean set of pajamas laid out for. I smiled at that. Yeah sometimes I want to kill my brother but he can be really sweet if he wants to which is a rare occurrence.

I closed the drapes and locked my door. Out of nowhere my back started itching. I had to twist my arm in an odd angle to scratch my back. It wasn't just a normal itch. It was like there were thousands of ants on my back. I shuddered at the thought.

I put on my new pajamas and brushed my hair. As I made a move to open my door pain fired up in my whole body. I yelled as I fall down. It was like my bones were breaking. It hurt that bad. Mike came running through the door.

He immediately picked me up and set me down on the bed. "You know how you said that it was just a fever? Yeah it doesn't look like it. We seriously need to get you to hospital." He said, running his hands through his hair.

"It's okay Mike. I'm okay. The pain will go away if I take my pills. You don't have to worry. Besides I hate hospitals. They remind me of terrible memories." I said, trying not to cry from the pain.

"I'll get you something to eat. You take a nap after that. And if you're not okay by then, you will go to the hospital with me." He said.

"Okay." I said. All this pain and stuff I was used to it. They reminded me of a time I nearly died. The pills kept me on my path but lately I haven't been taking them. Maybe that's what's wrong.