CHAPTER 38✔

~This is where the chapter ends.
And new one now begins.
Time has come for letting go.
The hardest part is when you know.
All of these years.
When we were here.
Are ending~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of graduation. This was it. School was finally coming to an end. The thought made me so sad. I mean, I didn't have that much good memories here, but still. High school was a huge part of my life.

And now we'll be forced to leave this school. It was not a happy thought. On the other hand, I was excited to start my new life with Ryder. Away from here.

I was dressed in a simple red knee-length, sleevless dress. I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. We were on our way to school.

As soon as we reached the school, we ripped away the calendar countdown paper. We all cheered happily.

Then we all proceeded towards the cafeteria, and had our senior breakfast.

"Can you believe it? We are finally getting out of this hellhole." Luke said.

"I know. It's hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday, Ryder stepped foot in this school." I said.

"And I'm so glad I did." He said, kissing me.

"And I'm still single." Luke cried dramatically.

"Don't worry you'll find someone." Ryder said, grinning.

"Don't give me that shit. I mean how can people not want a piece of this." He gestured to his body.

"Because you're a prick?" I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Fair enough." He huffed.

Me and Ryder just chuckled. They placed a huge projector in the middle of the cafeteria and a slideshow of pics started playing on the screen.

They were our yearbook pictures. Some events of our school. I saw a picture of me standing on the stage singing to Ryder, and on it was written 'Best Moment Of The Year'. I smiled at Ryder.

There were some goofy pictures of us. Pictures of proms and parties and football games. They showed a picture of Crystal and me standing and smiling.

My eyes welled with tears. In the end they showed a picture of Crystal. She looked beautiful with her ginger hair flying, her eyes filled with fierceness and determination. A light smirk graced her lips.

'Rest In Peace' was written on her picture. I swallowed my tears. I didn't wanna cry. It was our last day here. Ryder wrapped his arms around me, comforting me. I just sighed deeply and then they shut off the projector and lights came back on. We were all ready to receive our diplomas.

We all wore huge graduation gowns with caps as we we went to our reserved seats in the football field. A huge stage was set up. Our principle and a few other teachers were standing on it.

The class's valedictorian gave a long and inspiring speech. After that they called our names. And we each went towards the stage to collect our diplomas.

After the whole event was over, we all threw our graduation caps in the air and cheered wildly.

Time for the after party!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some rich kid from our school held the after party at their house. The whole house was in a frenzy. People shouting, music blaring. It was a typical high school party.