CHAPTER 27✔

~I can't lie.
Watching everyday day that goes by.
Till I get you back I'm gonna try.
Cause you're the apple of my eye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!! HERE YA GO. RYDER'S POV EVERYONE!!

It's been a whole month. A whole month filled with agony. A whole month without my Rose. I can't sleep. I can't breath. I seriously can't live.

I told her I loved her. I just can't fucking stop thinking about her. How much I wished to hear her say that she loves me too.

We didn't talk to each other at school. I tried so many times to say something. Anything. But I just couldn't. And everytime I tried to message her, I just typed up some nonsense and erase it each and every time.

I couldn't blame her if she hated me. I was such an idiot. I told her I loved her, and then I left her. What kind of a stupid, coward idiot does that?

Oh yeah. Me!

Life didn't seem so good to me. All I did was wake up, go to school, get home and go to sleep. And inbetween all of that, I never for once, stopped thinking about her. I barely ate.

It was like my heart no longer wanted to beat. Like there was this dark void where my Rose used to be. I couldn't talk to her all the time. I couldn't hold her. I couldn't kiss her. I couldn't even see her.

So I just made paintings of her. I know it's creepy. But what could I do? I never knew how much I was gonna come to love this amazing, strong, beautiful woman.

She was embedded in my mind. In my heart. My soul. Scratch that, she WAS my soul. And how can someone live without their soul?

I was sitting in my living room. Tv playing in the background. I paid no attention to it. My figure was hunched as I held my phone in my hand. Looking at her beautiful picture. Tears sprang up to my eyes.

I scoffed wiping my eyes. Man I'm so pathetic. I mean, I was the one who fell for her first. Then I left her because I was a coward. But I couldn't put her in danger. I'd rather die. It killed me to see that I hurt her more than anyone ever could.

The front door opened, I still didn't look up.

"Go away." I said.

"Quit being a little bitch and help with this." I heard Luke's voice.

I still made no move to get up. I could hear all his grunts as he struggled with something. He soon came to the living room and jumped on top of me, crushing me with his weight. My phone went flying out of my hands.

"Get off me you motherfucker."

"Nah-uh. I said quit being a little bitch."

"Leave me alone for once."

"That's not what best friends do."

I huffed as I wrestled with him. I was not in a mood to fight with him. I tried to wriggle free. He smirked at me as he flicked my nose. I screamed at him like a girl.

"Stop. Get off of me." I screamed.

"I'll do it if you let me kiss you." Luke said, puckering his lips like a duck.

I gagged as he laughed like a maniac. He got off of me and settled down beside me.

"Seriously man. You got to stop sulking around. You let her go because you were an idiot. Now you don't get to sulk around. She is more hurt than you. You know how she was after Landon." He said as he opened up a can of beer and passed it to me.