CHAPTER 13✔

~And that tonight I call ya.

After my blood, is drowning in
Alchohol.

No I just wanna hold ya~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day feeling suuuupppper dizzy. The after effects of drugs are really crappy I tell you. My whole world was swaying. I walked to the bathroom unsteadily. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

"Hey Hails. You free today? We can go maybe hangout or something. You know brother sister bonding?" Mike said as soon as I got down the stairs.

"Can you please just close this? Like stop it from moving please!!" I said, motioning to his mouth. "Why? I just wanna hangout with you Hailee." He said.

"Mike I love you but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST SHUT UP. OR I WILL RAM YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE COUNTER." I said.

I heard Mike utter a 'Jesus' before he ran to the living room to escape my wrath. Yeah you better run!!

I seriously can't understand Mike. Like I wish I had a brother who never cared about being ignored. Like he just forces me all the time to hangout with him. He just want to hog everyone's attention.

"Hey Lee, you okay?" Andrea came in the kitchen. "No. This dizzy spell just won't go away." I said, groaning as I pressed my forehead against the cool counter. Andrea ruffled my hair a little.

"You need a very refreshing coffee and my famous pancakes." She said, as I sat straight. "You're the best. What would I ever do without you Andy." I said, hugging Andrea. "Nothing." She said , smiling.

Andrea made me breakfast and I gobbled it down. After I was done I made my way to the stairs to take a nap.

"Hails. Where do you wanna go today?" Mike said. "I have plans today." I said, remembering my deal with Ryder.

"With who?" He said, narrowing his eyes. "Someone from school." I said, dismissing him. He followed me up the stairs.

"Tell me the person's name!" He said, blocking my way to my room. "Get out of my Mike." I said, shoving him away a little to go to my room.

"Just tell me the person's name Hails. It's not that hard." He said, yelling at me. I cradled my head. It hurt like hell from his yelling.

"It's my life, Mike and I don't have to tell you anything okay? I need my privacy. Now get out." I said, angrily.

"See? You're already neglecting me because of this person!!" He yelled in my face.

"Yes I AM!! Stop being such a sensitive bitch ALL THE DAMN TIME. YOU DO NOT OWN ME!! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!" I said. I was boiling with rage and right now. Honestly, If God would've told me how much of a bitch he's gonna be I would've never asked for a brother.

"So who is it huh? Is it a guy? Are you fucking him? I always knew you were a whore." He said, venom dripping from his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore. So I slapped him. Hard. Really really hard.

"Honestly I wish I would've left you in that goddamn foster home and never came back for you." I said, seething. I pushed him roughly out the door and slammed it close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, a knock was on my door. I muttered a 'come in' hoping it wasn't Mike because honestly I'm just tired of him. Thanks to god it was Andy.

"Hey. I heard you guys fight. It was nasty wasn't it?" She said, walking towards me slowly like I'm some broken glass.

"I don't know Andy. I'm just tired of him acting so possessive all the damn time. I'm not his girlfriend for God's sake. Why can't he understand that I have a life too? Why doesn't he go out and get a life?" I said, sitting up.