CHAPTER 7✔

~The sense that you're not making.

        The liberties that you're taking.

            Leaves my cabeza shaking.

                 You're just un poco loco~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since that cafeteria incident. 2 weeks since I talked to Ryder. To say I felt lonely would be an understatement. Crystal has been ignoring me because apparently because of her reputation she can't hang out with the "murderer". She said she'll get back to me when all of this murderer incident has settled down. I don't blame her. Now who would want to hang out with the freak and be pushed around with them? She is my step sister but that doesn't mean she has to do everything with me. I don't expect anything in return of her so-called friendship. She did leave me before so why wouldn't she now?

No one has bullied me or called me a murderer. Simply because they don't have the balls to call me anything and also because I only take bullying from Luke. Ryder hasn't tried to talk to me these 2 weeks. He sits beside in me in some classes but never talks. He just steal glances at me and goes back to his work. I wish he would just say something. But again I pushed him out so I deserve it. He didn't knew about the reason he bullied me. It was not his fault. Maybe I was kinda harsh on him. Maybe I should apologize.

My train of thoughts get cut off with the sound of engine shutting off. Since my car needed maintenance, Andrea offered to drive me and Mike to school. She took off her seat belt and offered to walk Mike to his side of the building. Before she could get out of the car I grabbed her wrist. She looks at me confused.

"Mike can you walk to school yourself. I need to talk to Andrea." I said,not removing my eyes from Andrea. "What are you guys gonna talk about?" Mike says, his eyes full of suspicion and curiosity. "Girl talk." I said waving my hand, dismissing him. He sat there stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mike." I said, sighing. "I'm not gonna get out of the car until you tell me what is so important that you have to cut me out of it." He said. Sometimes he's and asshole. No sorry, make that all the time.

"Get out!!" I yelled at Mike. Andrea looked between us amusingly. "No! Hailee." Mike said. "Okay you wanna listen, FINE! Hey Andrea, yesterday I got my period when I woke up. Blood was dripping down my..."

"Okay okay shut up I'm leaving." Mike looked at us disgustingly, before finally leaving the car.

"Finally." I said sighing and turning back to Andrea. "I wanted to ask you something. So there's this person who is obviously new in the school and does not know anything about the bullying and all. And they just so happens to be friends with my bully. And they don't know to what extent he would bully me. And I don't wanna tell that person the reason why he bullies me. And this person also stood up for me but I still was kinda harsh on him. So what is the right thing to do here? I mean do I apologize or do I let that person apologize? I mean I'm kinda confused." I said finishing my ramble.

"Well if this "person" doesn't know about the bullying and this person also stood up to the bully even though the bully is their friend, than I say you should apologize. You were definitely kinda harsh on him." She said.

"Thank you And.... Wait a minute who said it was a he?" I said, trying to mask my shock. "Oh come on Lee. I know you. You never talk about someone in third person unless it's a guy. So what's his name? How is he? Is he good looking? Did you hit it off with him?" She said, her eyes thirsty for gossip.

"Oh no Andy. I'm definitely not gonna tell you." I said, shaking my head. She's wayyyy too thirsty for gossip. "Hailee and this person sitting in a tree..." Andrea said in a sing-song voice. "If you complete that sentence Andy I swear to God I will tell Chris about the time you peed on the couch while watching the conjuring." I said, warning her. That's her biggest weakness. Her eyes widened with fear and she immediately stopped talking.