CHAPTER 33✔

~Shake it up. Shake it up.
Now it's time to dive in.
Share a cup. Share a cup.
Now you're screw driving.
Every weekend with your friends.
Every week day when it ends.
Damn it's all good. I guess~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 words. And not magical ones. The ones that make chills run down your bones.

Finals were here!!

To be honest I was bummed, that the senior year was coming to a close soon. Although senior year has been nothing but shit to me. I will still miss all the good moments.

Ryder and I had put a break to our lovey dovey shit and helped each other tutor for finals. But we did kinda squeezed in one or two makeout sessions.

Don't judge me. HE'S FREAKING HOT.

I've tried to put all the deaths, psycho stalker shit behind me to concentrate on my studies. I've been neglecting it. And my problems will not make the world stop.

Today was the last exam. I was not nervous but I was prepared. But still I couldn't ignore the jitters.

Time was slowly ticking making me even more anxious. I was done with the paper and was staring at it like it was gonna bite me.

I knew I had aced it. But you never know. As soon as the bell rang, everyone started cheering. I cheered along with them.

This was it. Our last exam. After this we will leave this school soon. All those crazy amazing times will be left behind. I tried not to think about it.

Another best thing, I got accepted in Yale in New York. I was thinking of getting into acting. It would be bittersweet for me. But it was okay. I had moved on. I will be okay.

Ryder had been accepted in NYU and I was proud of him. We'll both be moving to New York.

I didn't wanna think about that now. Instead I just felt happy that my exams were finally over. And we could spend our last days being crazy and leaving our mark on this school as seniors.

It was time to party bitches!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone listen up. Be at school by midnight. ITS FUCKING SENIOR SLEEPOVER BITCHES!! You don't wanna miss it."

Luke screamed at the top of his lungs while standing on the table in the cafeteria. We all cheered with him. I felt so carefree. I never wanted to let go of this amazing feeling.

"Are we gonna go to this sleepover?" Ryder asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Hell yeah. It's our last few days here. We gotta go." I said.

"As you wish. I always thought these traditions were dumb."

"Me too. But now I'm gonna miss all of this madness. I'm gonna miss everything." I said, sighing sadly.

"Me too. You wanna go home? Maybe we can squeeze in a little date before this sleepover." He said, kissing my temple.

"Yeah. What do you have in mind?" I said, smiling.

"I was thinking maybe an indoor date. Play some games. Watch a movie. Order pizza." He said.

"You read my mind. Let's go." I said, smiling as we ditched the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After playing a lot of Call Of Duty, in which I kicked Ryder's ass might I add, we both changed into our pj's as we packed a sleeping bag and other stuff for the sleepover.