CHAPTER 32✔

~They say it's weakness.
But you're just and angel with your Wings Clipped.
Someone came and took all of your secrets.
Now you can't fly away~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailee's pov.

"Our daughter Mia Hanks has been missing for 3 weeks now. If you saw her anywhere last, or if you have any information on where she could be please infrom us."

Mia Hanks, the girl from my biology class was missing and her parents were going door to door handing flyers out for their missing daughter. I couldn't imagine what they must be going through.

It's been a week since I've been home. After my near-death experience, Ryder refuses to leave me alone. Mom and Dad don't mind having him in my house.

Mike doesn't care anymore about who I hangout with. So that's a relief.

I still am on bed rest. The news of Mia being missing hit me hard. She was such a sweet girl. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to make amends with Luke. God, I hope she's okay.

Everything has been falling apart since Andrea died. The psycho stalker has not bothered me again. I should be scared shitless of what the person can do. But I don't care anymore.

I don't care anymore if I die. I don't care if Ryder dies. I'm just so exhausted.

I shouldn't be thinking about my life problems right now. It would cause more stress, and my condition will worsen again.

Luke has been visiting me daily. He is still cautious of me. After I litreally tried to kill him, I wouldn't blame him for seeing me as a ticking time bomb. I now knew that it wasn't Luke. I still am suspicious of him. But I'm just giving him benefit of the doubt.

Andrea's death has taken a toll on everyone. Mom and Dad both work late. Chris has gone away to God knows where. Mike tries to hide it, but I know he feels guilty and sad.

Even Ryder isn't as cheerful as he was. I haven't seen Crystal since the funeral. Maybe I should make amends with her. Maybe she needs a friend.

With that thought in mind I pick up my phone and call her.

The phone rings 5 times and goes straight to voicemail.

Great! She doesn't wanna talk to me.

I can't blame her. I've been a cold hearted bitch towards her. But her obsession with Ryder screwed with my mind. And how she tried to take him away from me.

It's funny how a few months ago, I wouldn't have even cared if she was his girlfriend. But now just the thought of them together makes me wanna throw up. Or maybe rip her hair off of her head.

Or both.

God I'm turning into a psycho.

I turned the tv on. I flipped through channels trying to watch something. A name caught my eye on a news channel. I went back and saw the news.

"Dead body found behind the alleyway of the city's hospital. Death by suicide. Deceased name: Crystal Hale.

My breath caught in my throat. Another death. Another funeral.

When the hell it's all gonna end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea's pov.

I've been stuck here for weeks. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I don't know who the hell kidnapped me.

I miss Hailee. I miss Chris. I miss everyone. Do they know where I am? Are they looking for me? How the hell am I gonna get out of here.

I've been chained to this wall in some kind of basement for days, watching my life slip through my hands. I watch the days go by. The world does not seem to stop moving.

No one cares that I'm here. The world does not stop for me. It doesn't stop for anyone.

My thoughts are cut short by the metal door opening.

"Eat this." I know the person is using a device of some kind that makes his voice sound robotic. So people don't recognize him.

"Please just...just let me go. I need to get back to my family." My throat is parched. I can't speak clearly. I've been beaten so harshly. I sit here bloodied and bruised, thinking about where I went wrong.

"There's no use for you to go back. They think you're dead." The voice give me chills.

"No they would never give up looking for me." I said, but I can hardly believe my own words.

"But how can they look for you, when they think they buried you six feet under? I faked your death Andrea, there's no escape."

No no no no.

My whole world crumbles around me. My all hope is gone. It's a shitty feeling.

"No. You can't do that."

But he can. My conscience says.

He just laughed through the robotic device and walked towards the door. I struggled against my chains, but they're of no use.

"You should've kept her away from Ryder." He says, as he leaves.

I scream in agony. Losing all hope is devastating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailee's pov.

Here I stand once again. In a funeral. Mourning the loss of another person. I feel like it's gonna keep happening.

I feel like everyone is gonna keep dying until I'm all alone.

I called the police as soon as I saw the news, and turns out her body's been laying there in the alleyway for a whole week.

Her body had decayed. She shot her brains out. It happened at the time I was in the hospital. But why did she do it? What was so wrong in her life that made her kill herself?

Even though her body was ruined, I still wanted to have a funeral for her. She deserved that much.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't even shed a few tears. Our step mom didn't bother to come because she was 'too busy' and she hated her for running away from home.

So there were very few people in her funeral. After they lowered her casket into the ground, and buried her I left the graveyard before I could cry.

I was under so much stress already. I was afraid my condition will worsen again. Mike was crying at her grave. As soon he reached me I looked at his face. His eyes were swollen and bloodshot.

My heart crumbled at the sight. I was no longer close with my brother anymore. We don't have that same relationship I worked so hard to build.

"Don't cry, Mike." I hugged him as he sobbed in my arms.

"It feels like I killed her." He said.

"No you didn't Mike." I said, stroking his hair.

We sat in the car and drove back to our house, mourning over the loss of a selfish, beautiful, obnoxious but still a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnn!!

Consider giving it a vote??

Did you like the twist?? I ain't gonna let go of my Andy anytime soon.

But I'm sad about Crystal's death💔 I assure you that she is in fact dead.

Question of the day!!

Would you rather spend your weekend in sweats and watch series OR dress up to go out and have fun??

I'd rather spend my days in sweats, watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S cuz I have no life😂❤❤

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖