CHAPTER 14✔

~Take my hand.
Take my whole life too.
For I can't help
Falling in love
With you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My vision was disoriented when I woke up. I looked to my right side to see Ryder drawing something in his book, completely oblivious of me shifting.

When he finally looked up, he chucked his book away and was by my side in a flash. His arm wrapped around my shoulders and he pulled me up to sit.

"In case you don't remember, you fainted last night. You must have taken your drugs before, that's why. Good thing I was there to catch you. Although I must say, Rose. You have a very toned and muscled body. And judging by the blank look you're giving me make me realize I'm ranting so I'll stop." He said, awkwardly shifting back to his chair.

"Firstly, I didn't understand anything you said. Secondly, What the hell are you doing here?" I said, wrapping my hair in a messy bun.

"Well your sister let me in. And you're not in your room. This is Andy's I guess." He said.

Hold the horses!! He called her Andy!!

"What did you just call my sister?" I said, a serious look on my face. "I said your sister's name dummy." He said, rolling his eyes.

Good to know Andy's warming up to him real easily.

"Well now that you're awake I should leave. Also I made a sketch of you while you were sleeping. I know, Creepy. But I was bored. And please feel free to tell me how insanely good I am at art." He said, spreading his arms and bowing.

I looked at the sketch. Holy shit!! Okay this was insanely good. But I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"You got my nose wrong. And also I don't have such high cheekbones. My jawline isn't that sharp and...."

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut upppp. You are such a meanie, Rose. You've just lost this sketch." He said, plucking it out of my hand, and flipped his non-existent hair.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. It's really good. Can I keep it?" I said, suddenly shy.
He smiled at me. "Of course you can, Rose it's yours after all." He said.

He left a few minutes later after chatting with Andrea. Mike was not home since last night. Apparently he was staying at one of his friend's house.

He DOES have a life.

I was exhausted from the effect of drugs. I drank a lot of coffee to freshen myself up.

I got a text from Ryder.

Ryder: Since you are sick and all, I've found a way to cheer you up. Get ready in 20. Also Luke and Crystal are tagging along.

Ryder: If you don't want Crystal to come, I could always just dispose of her body in the junkyard close to your block.

I laughed at that.

Me: Is this one of your deals again?

Ryder: No its a friendly hangout. The deals only extend to you and me. It's all confidential. Do not leak it or I will castrate you.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: I'll be waiting.

I ran back upstairs. I threw on a black tank top along with faded shorts. I threw on my converse and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I shoved my phone and headphones in my pocket and waited for the honk of a car I was familiar with.