CHAPTER 25✔

~My paradise is that bedhead beauty with the sleepy eyes.
My best night is anyone that ends with her.
Yeah I swear that I'd trade everything I'd change.
They could take it all away.
Long as I get to love this girl~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending a few hours with Ryder I went home. I felt better. I felt happy. And nothing could take that away from me.

I reached home and went inside. As soon as Andrea saw me she knew everything was okay. She smiled at me. I went up to my room.

Seeing the trophy sitting there, made me happy. I changed into my pj's and got into bed. Sleep came to me instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a few hours later feeling incredibly happy. The feeling was so foreign to me. I've never felt this happy in a very long time. I smiled as I got out of my bed.

I threw on my sweater and fuzzy socks. I tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs. No one was home again. That didn't bother me because I was too happy at the moment.

I made myself some popcorn and tool out a bottle of red wine. I poured some in the glass and went to the living room.

I put on season 1 of 'FRIENDS' in the dvd player. I ran back up to my room and got a blanket. Then I settled comfortably on the couch and hit play.

Halfway through the season, the bell rang. I got up from my couch slowly, stretching my back. I dragged myself towards the door. I opened it thinking it must be Andrea or Mom and Dad.

But I didn't expect to see Ryder, looking devilishly gorgeous.

I suddenly became self concious of myself. I mean for God's sake I was in my pj's with no makeup on and my messy hair in a bun. I was pretty sure I looked like a girl going through a break up.

My breath caught in my throat as he smiled at me, causing me to smile back. He stepped forward and pressed a light kiss on my forehead.

"Hi." He said, his mouth against my forehead. I stepped back and allowed him inside. He took off his shoes by the door and walked with me towards the living room.

"What were you doing?" He said, walking behind me.

"Binge-watching friends." I said, smiling.

"Mind if I join ya?" He said. I looked at him to see him sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Mi casa es tu casa." I said, as I walked to the kitchen to get him some red wine.

I came back with the wine, and sat down beside him keeping a little distance. I hit the play button again, and offered him my blanket.

He frowned at me. He paused the episode and leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. My head settled on his chest as his arms rested on my waist. He then pulled the blanket over us and resumed the episode.

"Much better." He said, his nose smelling my hair. I blushed and kept my eyes on the tv while drinking my wine. But it was really hard to concentrate when he was playing with my hair, stirring up feelings in me.

I laughed at something Chandler said. I felt Ryder's gaze on me. He had an unreadable look in his eyes.

"What?" I said, feeling self concious. "I'm just jealous that Chandler can make you laugh like that. I want to be the only one who can make you laugh." He said, his arms pulling me closer possessively.

"Relax buddy." I said, chuckling lightly. His eyes lightened as he pulled me in for a slow kiss.

He pulled away and narrowed his eyes a little. What he said next made me double over with laughter.

"How you doin?" Ryder said, trying to mimick Joey. My lungs hurt from laughing so much. He pouted adorably.

"Oh my god. Nice try, Ry. But only Joey Tribbiani can pull that off." I said, wiping a fake tear.

"You called me Ry." His eyes held adoration.

"Yeah. You gave me a nickname. It's only fair I give you a nickname too. If you don't like it that's okay too." I said, playing with the button of his shirt.

"I love it." He said, nudging his nose against mine. I smiled at him and lay my head down on his chest again, listening to his heartbeat.

"You still have your one deal left." Ryder said.

"I know." I said, smiling.

"What are you gonna use it for?" He said.

"I don't know yet." I said.

"When will you know?" He said.

"Relax. I'm not gonna ask for you to marry me." I said, chuckling.

I heard his heart rate speed up at that. I should not have said that. What the hell was I thinking, talking about marriage when it's only been days.

"I'm sorry. I made it awkward." I said, laughing nervously.

"It's okay. You didn't." He said, laughing. I glared at him for embarrassing me. He just kissed the tip of my nose and smiled at me.

The front door opened. I shuffled away from Ryder. He frowned at that. I just rolled my eyes.

Mike came in view. He was whistling when he came in. His whistling abruptly stopped when he saw Ryder sitting beside me.

"Oh. You again." Mike said, his voice holding hostility.

"Nice to meet you too, bud." Ryder said, smirking. He surely liked teasing Mike.

"What are you guys watching?" Mike said coming in the living room and settling down beside me.

"Friends." I said, confused at his actions.

"Cool." He said, resuming the episode.

"Mike you never watch friends." I said.

"Yeah. But I'm free right now. And I wanna watch it." He said, slowly like explaining something to a five year old.

Ryder just looked amused at the whole situation. I huffed and settled myself back on Ryder. His arms once again came around me and he kissed my head.

I knew Mike wasn't watching the show. His focus was on us. He was just trying to be a protective brother.

"Are you tired?" Ryder asked when I yawned.

"A little." I said, tracing patterns on his chest.

"Come on let's get you to bed." He said, picking me up bridal style. Mike eyes went wide at the sight of us.

"You do know how wrong that sounded right?" I said, laughing. He just smiled at me.

"Get a room you two." Mike gagged.

Ryder just chuckled and took me up to my room. He laid me down on the bed and pulled the blanket over me.

He gave me one last kiss before walking out of my room and closing the door.

I slept like a baby, with the dreams of a boy who managed to steal my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo did you like it? If you did, vote and share this story.

Whole chapter filled with #Railee moments❤❤😍

Question of the day!!

Are you a binge-reader or do you read the book as the chapters are uploaded??

I'm a binge-reader. I don't like to wait for the chapters to upload. Because sometimes it takes too long for writers to upload new chapters.

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖