Introduction.

con·trol

kənˈtrōl

[n.]

a : the power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events

b : to have power over

•••

"You want to be free. You also want to be mine. You can't be both."

"Jungkook?" Jieun called out, entering his dimmed room.

A step in, and she already felt presence behind her.

Before she could turn around, his hands were gripping her hips, forcing her to stay in the same position as he let out a low chuckle.

"Entering my room without permission, huh? You're crossing the line, princess." He smirked, his teeth getting sharper by the second as his lips got closer to her neck, making her breath hitch.

•••

Started: January 24th, 2018
Ended: -

•••

Status : On - going.

•••

Genre (s) : Romance, fantasy, angst, horror (?)

•••

This is purely a figment of my own imagination. The idols used in this fan fiction are nothing like they are in real life, that's why it's called fiction.

Please, do not send hate to anyone in and on this book. I don't want to hear anyone complaining about the characters "stupid" decisions. Of course you're allowed to disagree and have an opinion but please express so in a kind and mature way.

•••

Last but not least, I hope you enjoy. Happy reading my lovely kookies!

•••