Supercorp | Artwork

Lena's P.O.V.

"Babe, hold still," Kara whines, concentrating hard on her drawing. She's currently drawing something, I don't know what, on my entire forearm in black pen.

"But I wanna see," I whine back, eager to see the final product of Kara's creative ability.

"It's a surprise, you can see it when I'm done," She replies patiently and I huff childishly in an attempt to get her to show me. When that doesn't work, I try to peek over the blockade she's putting up with the arm she's not drawing with, but I fail. I sigh and pout dramatically.

"You know, as soon as I get any water on me, the ink will be everywhere," I point out and Kara shrugs.

"Well, then, don't get wet," She suggests playfully and I roll my eyes sarcastically. We then lapse into silence.

Kara and I sit like that for awhile, just quietly enjoying each other company while she draws happily. But, finally, after what seems like forever, the blonde lifts her head up and looks at me excitedly.

"Are you ready?" She squeals, delighted by her artwork. I nod encouragingly and quickly, Kara brings her hand away, revealing a gorgeous design covering my entire forearm and hand. My arm is a tangle of black vines, flowers, and butterflies, all beautifully drawn. The black contrasts beautifully with my pale skin, making it look all the more elegant and stunning. I gasp, awed by Kara's creativity and talent.

"This is amazing," I say breathlessly and I move my arm around to examine the drawing. Kara beams at me, proud of her work.

"You're the best," I lean in and kiss her softly, draping my arms around her neck while she hugs me closer. I pull away, looking deeply into Kara's eyes.

"Seriously, I love you."