Supercorp | Moving In

Kara's P.O.V.

There wasn't really a discussion about it. Lena's stuff just slowly started being incorporated into my living space. We hadn't really planned any of it and we certainly never talked about it, it kinda just slowly happened.

First, her clothes started taking resident in my closet. Then, she brought over most of her kitchen appliances one at a time because she always needed something from her place when we were cooking. Her potted plants slowly started appearing around the house and then her computer took a spot on my desk. Her jewelry box ended up next to mine one day and her bathroom materials made their way into my cabinets.

A lot of the stuff showed up as gifts or replacements. She gave me her coffee table after I broke my own and the painting she had hanging up on her walls ended up on mine when I got bored of the ones I bought. She gave me her extra chairs to put around the dining room table. I flew her entire bookshelf over when Lena wanted to read and I never bothered taking it back. Then, for Christmas, I brought her dining room table over because we need more space for people to sit. I never ended up giving it back, considering I sold mine soon after because Lena's has a lot more space. When I offered to fly it back to her apartment, she had waved it off and told me to keep it. Lena also let me have her couch until I got a new one after I broke mine accidentally. I never did end up buying a new couch.

We didn't talk about the fact that Lena never slept at her apartment anymore. I mean, mine was closer to L-Corp anyways. And we didn't mention that whenever Lena went grocery shopping, it was for my fridge and not hers. She never really ate a meal at her place past four months of us being together. Then, one night, Lena decides we should probably discuss it.

"Do you think I should sell my apartment?" She says offhandedly and I look at her in confusion.

"Why?"

"Well, I mean, the only thing left in my apartment at this point is my TV and bed, which I don't really need."

"Where's the rest of it?" I am truly confused and Lena just starts laughing.

"Darling, look around. It's all here."

"Oh Rao, I'm am so sorry. You can have all of it back, I promise," I say hurriedly, oblivious and worried.

"I mean, I won't really need it if I just moved in. I practically live here already," Lena points out and I start grinning.

"I would love if you moved in with me."